2.In a deep shit

Siddharth's POV

"Mom please stop this nonsense" my anger is rising and they all are not getting this.

" Siddharth try to understand the situation ,you are mature enough we didn't expected this from you. What do you think that now you are an adult so you can do whatever you want and stop listening to you elders. You are really disappointing me ,this what I taught you. Ha, where are your manners " my mother said with tears in her eyes and disappointment written on her face.

" Mom stop this emotional blackmail ok. I am not getting in your trap. You very well know that I can't withstand your tears, so please don't do this with me. And what you all want me do is complete bullshit. I can't do this. So stop. This is not right . Clenching my jaw I am trying to control my anger but it is getting worse.

"Sid, listen". Mom said.

"No mom you listen to me."

"Stop both of you ,and Naina I will talk to him you sit-down." my dad said.

I stared towards the floor when dad cleared his throat for gaining my attention lifting my head up , I looked towards him.

"Son".

"Dad ,not you".

" Siddharth ,your grandmother wants this, do it for the sake of her happiness. Please fulfill her wish , we all know about the situation, and we know anything could happen."

"Dad nothing will happen to her. I won't let anything happen ".

"We know son nothing will happen to her , but it's maa wish , and we can't deny her. So do it."

"Dad , I am too young for this."

"No , son I don't think so 27 is to young"
I can't do anything now ,to convince them , that's frustrating. Running fingers through my hair I tried to think any excuse, but nothing came.

"Da-

"Siddharth do it for your babes, please."

"Ok, fine I will get married." FUCK.

"Great son , I knew you will agree."

"But dad how will you find a girl in such a short time." BULLS EYE. It will surely take more than months to find a girl and I don't have a girlfriend till then babes health will also become good.

"You don't worry about that son , the girl is already selected. If you want you can even talk to her. I will send her photo to you. And trust me you will surely like her. She will be perfect for you." my dad smiled saying this and as soon as I heard it my face turned pale. PERFECT, this is just what I needed.

Controlling the rage building inside me ,by cracking my knuckles. I asked him

"BU- ,but how can I marry anyone?"

" She is not anyone we know her. She is dad's friend granddaughter , she has just returned from abroad ,few months back after completing her graduation and living in Delhi and as far as I know she is studying MBA for now there only. I hope so now their is no confusion. Let's go Naina its time for maa doctor appointment." by saying this dad stood up and was ready to go ,when the question struck at my mind.

"DAD" I shouted

My parents aghast by my sudden shouting stopped in their tracks with frown on their face.

"Now what Siddharth ?" mom asked

With a last pieces hope left inside me , I asked "Did she agree for this?"