5.IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOU.

My god why the hell he is asking this much question. Can't he just shut his mouth.

I can go alone . I am not a toddler who needs a guardian everytime.I need to reach home as soon as possible.

After walking for a while finally we reached the metro station . Now, i can peacefully go home.

'Thankyou Siddharth. I will meet you tomorrow. Bye' *fuck tomorrow *

'Ok , Ruhi'
With this i made my way inside the metro.
And then started to do my favourite work.
Guess what.
.
.
.
Overthinking
I am an idiot . And i know that too.

Oh god! Why the fuck i can't live peacefully. When everything was going good now, this marriage bomb got dropped. Why you need to hold a grudge against me. I thought i am your favourite child.But no , i finally discovered i was your favourite child , not anymore .

And from tomorrow i will have to live with Siddharth under the same roof.That sucks. Someone help me.

I need to reach my house. And find a solution for this problem. I will have to also figure out how to drop this bomb on them. Especially Aakash he will kill me.

And my biggest fear is what if Siddharth turned out like him. How will i deal with it. These men i tell you, they all suck.

Bunch of grassholes.

Finally the announcement was made and i reached my destination.
Actually, going to Siddharth house was more good idea than coming here.

All of them will firstly laugh their ass off .
And i also have exams. (I freaking told you god holds some serious grudge against me.)

Silently i entered inside the lift of the apartment. And then-

'Ahhhhh'
An uncle was standing and i just got scared. Reason?. Cause he look scary.
'Can't you keep quiet '

'Ok , uncle.'
'Mannerless girl ,can't even say a simple sorry'
I stared him but didn't mutter a sorry. No , its not like i can't say sorry, as it will hurt my ego. It just that i can't say sorry without a reason. And specially to the person who is infront of me.
He lives in our apartment only. On same floor .And he is a person who hates my whole group and especially me from the core of his heart. Reason i don't know .

I started tapping my foot impatiently.

And then finally the gates of the elevator open. Alas!!

Uncle eyed me from top to bottom and then shaking his head went away.

I freaking don't care uncle ji.

After sticking my tongue out for my internal satisfaction i made my way towards my flat.

Should i ring the bell or not. Is it possible that all of them magically hit their head somewhere and forget that i went to patna today.

Gathering all the courage inside me, with shaking hands , i pressed the door bell.

'COMING'

FUCK , I WILL DIE. SOMEONE FREAKING SAVE ME

The door opened and my over excited friend jumped on me and hugged the life out of me.
'I can't breath abhi you moron.Leave me'
'I missed you , ruhi.'
'But , i didn't miss you.Now leave me. You bastard.' I screamed in his ear

'Ok , ok sorry. I am leaving no need to shout. Idiot'
I glared at him.
His eyes widened by my unspoken threat.
'Ok , sorry mam.'

I smiled at him and then he put his hand around my shoulder. And took the bag from me.And started walking inside.

"Attention ladies qnd gentlemen princess ruhi is here . Safely , you all can come and give her some greetings '