4.Metro

What the hell she thinks she is.

Freaking Princess.

How dare she to talk to me in that way.

And all this husband- wife drama is too much.Actually my full life is too much.

Sleeping on my shoulder, I will not let her even sleep peacefully.

And she talks about manners. As if she is the most well mannered person in the whole world.

And now even I have to live with her.

Dad seriously know how to manipulate me. And I even get manipulated this easily . Such a idiotic person I am.

FLASHBACK.

' Siddharth '

' Yes dad'.

' Come with me.'

'Ok'

Following dad we reached in a corner.

'Now what dad?'

'Beta(son)'

His stern face turned into a simple smile. And he put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair

Seeing this , all the frustration just went away.

'Dad what happened?'

'Sid , I want you to take this marriage seriously.'

Listening to this my face turned into scowl.

' What are you saying dad , I am already married to her legally. How much you want me take this seriously. Cause as far I can see it is already serious as everything is legal.'

How much he wants me take this seriously now.

I fucking married her legally.

Isn't that enough?

What he wants me to do now?

Have kids.

Shut up Siddharth.

'Son, I am just telling you to do your duty nicely as a life partner. Take care of her, treat her properly now , this will be a new stage of your life and you will face difficulties but you will have to deal with them nicely . Ruhi is nice girl . She is educated and intelligent . And most importantly your grandparents like her very much.'

'Dad -

May I have your attention , please this is the final call for the flight number******* from Patna to Delhi.

'Siddharth , go otherwise you will miss the flight.'

'ok'

' Bye Siddharth'

'Bye Dad'

END OF FLASHBACK.

Can't I just live peacefully. I am just fed with all this drama. Thank god we don't have to sit together now. That girl just know how to get on my nerves. But now its my turn.

If it was not for my grandparents, I would never have done this arrange marriage shit. I can't believe I am stuck in this marriage shit.

Fuck my life. And where the freaking hell is my laptop .

'Aman'

'Yes sir'

' Where is my laptop?'