Chapter 4

Lila's P.O.V.

Sitting in my room on my bed finishing up my homework, I here a rumble coming from my stomach, to lazy to make some food I order pizza. "Yes, a small cheese pizza and some lemonade, thanks" I say back to the pizza guy who sounds like he smokes 3 packs a day. While waiting I decide to text Ava, sadly she doesnt respond, so I go to my living room and turn on my flatscreen tv, I start flicking through the channels trying to find something interesting to watch. I finally settle on Pretty Little Liars, ive never watched this show so I have no clue why they're in an abandon house in the middle of the woods at night time.

About 45 minutes have gone by and I hear the door bell ring, running to the door excited to finally get my food I swing the door open and immediately recognize the guy in front of me, its one of my good friends Parker, "Oh hey parker, I didnt know you were the pizza delivery boy!"

He looks at me and smiles, "Hey Lil, ya I just started this job about a week ago" he explains.

"Oh cool". I stand there awkwardly waiting for my food, while hes staring at me.

He finally realizes he hasnt given me my food yet, "Oh sorry, here you go, that'll be $15.25" he says a little embarrassed. I hand him the money and tell him to keep the change, while I take the pizza and lemonade. "Thanks, and Lila?" he says before I shut the door.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Um I know this is kind of random but, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me on friday night?" I look at him a little surprised he asked me that. I dont know what to say, I mean I have this thing for Josh, but then I saw him kissing that tramp, I dont really like Parker that way, but he's really nice and funny. He's pretty cute too, with his light brown hair and hazel eyes. He's not too skinny, but not to muscular either. Well I guess I could give it a try. I realize I'm staring at him when I see him shift on his feet a little nervously.

I smile at him, "Sure, I'd love to". He smiles obviously surprised I said yes.

"Really? Well ok, how about I pick you up at 7?".

I nod my head "Sounds great! See you then" I say.

"Ok have a great night Lila" he smiles and walks back to the car, as I shut my door.

What just happened? I think to myself, so now on friday I all of a sudden have a date with Parker? I set the pizza and drink down on the table in front of me as I sit on the couch. Taking out a piece of pizza and putting it on my plate, I take a huge bite. "Ah, crap thats hot". I say while feeling a burning sensation on the roof up my mouth.

I set the pizza on the table,waiting for it to cool off I text Ava, eager to tell her what the hell just happened. 

'Are you kidding?' Was her response. 

'Nope' I reply. Then explain how he delivered my pizza and all of a sudden asked me.

'Well what about Josh? I thought you were into him?' she says.

'Ya well not anymore, turns out he's to busy being into somebody else, pun intended' I tell her, feeling annoyed about what I saw the other day, then he has the nerve to ask me why? Why I wont go out with him??? He is down right delusional if he thinks he's getting any of this!

My phone buzzes with a reply from Ava, 'aww sorry hun, well at least you can move forward with Parker'.

'Yep' i agree with her.

Now assuming my pizza has cooled down I bite into it enjoying the yummy taste of the melted cheese. I grab my cup of lemonade and take a sip, as I put it back on the table I realize there is a number written on it, with two simple words 'call me'. I giggle at Parkers little message. And decide to send him a text instead.

'Hey parker, its Lila, I thought you had my number?'. No less than a minute later he replies, 'I do but I wasnt sure you had mine'. I giggle, 'You could have just texted me you know' I send him, smiling like a mad fool. 'Now what would be the fun in that?'. I cant help but full on laugh at that comment. 'Lol, very true and are you aloud to be texting me at work ;)'. He replies "Nope, so I have to go but I'll text you later k? And dont forget about our date on friday ;)'. I hear my phone buzz again, 'wouldnt dream of it, bye Parker :)'. I set my phone back down on the table smiling like an idiot.

I walk towards the kitchen and put my plate in the sink. When I walk back into the living room I grab my phone. As I walk up the stairs to my room, I hear the lock on the door jiggle. Oh no! Somebody is trying to break in!! I run downstairs in the kitchen and grab the first thing I could think of to defend myself, a frying pan. As I hear the door open I hide behind the wall getting ready to attack. The footsteps get louder and louder, then I suddenly see the person walk right past me. Taking this as my only opportunity to attack, I start charging towards the person, "AHH!!" I hear the person scream then suddenly I realize its my mother. "Oh my god mom im so sorry!". She looks at me scared still "Honey what the heck is the matter with you?". "Sorry mom I thought you were a burglar!" I explain. "Oh! Im sorry I didnt mean to scare you honey, I just got off work early so I came home". "Oh, well I'm just going to put this back in the kitchen then" I say pointing to the pan.

As I walk out of the kitchen I say goodnight to my mom and head to my room. Its now about 10:00pm and im totally tired considering all of the drama that happened tonight. I strip out of my clothes and put my pajamas on, I lay in bed thinking about how tomorrow is going to go with Josh. Then not being able to keep my eyes open much longer I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: hope u guys liked this chapter!! Keep reading guys and VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! Thanks!! xxx :)