...Guilt... (A diffrent Kind of story) 14+

THIS CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL AND BAD DECISIONS BECAUSE SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE JERKS AND PLEASE DON'T CHEAT AND DO THINGS LIKE THIS YOU GUYS NEED TO VALUE YOURSELVES AND YOUR LIVES YOU IDIOT YOU ARE WORTH THE FRICKING WORLD.❤️

I've been trying to get this out for like- a week.

School, am I right guys?

....

*cough*

I teeter on my seat, the hotel bar swimming lucidly throughout my vision as Angel snickers next to me, his breath hot with whisky as we giggle and chide each other, liquid sloshing to the floor as our uneasy hands slip out cups sideways. The bar's lights blur into foggy static around us and the distance between our skin started to get contorted and twisted into shame that I felt pulsing in my gut, yet somehow I couldn't pinpoint why. Things I knew I was supposed to know... but somehow couldn't comprehend.

"You look **** cute in that outfit toots."
"What? This old thing?"
He licks his lips, giggling as he does so.
"I k-kinda *hic* wanna see what's under it."
I blink, my eyes watery.
"Mhhhhh that doesn't sound so bad~"
I smirk into his face as his hand wanders to my hand, his foot brushing mind as the liquid grew thicker in my throat. His fingers then hooked themselves around my waist. A blink and I'm shoved into a mattress, hands everywhere. Lips colliding and layers being shed. Pushing and prodding and... forgetting. Misjudging. Confusing. Everything blends into a symphony of nothingness, my mind going blank as numbness sets over.

Even in all of that.
I never suspected it.
Never expected Alastor to see.
To hear.
I never expected to be responsible for the death of Angel Dust.
I never thought Alastor would be watching. Though, I should've know better.
He sees everything huh?

And it was always going to be my fault.

Always.