DESPICABLE LOVE (Alastorxheartbrokenreader)

HAHA I'M DYING INSIDE R N BC HAHA
T R A M U A
SO HERE'S THIS ALL OF U HEAVENLY DEMONS~
(UNEDITED)

Blood gushes down the wall as Alastor creeps forward in the dim lighting of the once happy hotel... the bodies of my friends strewn around, left to rot and drained of the remainder of life their souls had. Alastor looks ghastly in this lighting, like the flickering image of pain... and every nightmare and craving I have ever had smashed into the bits and pieces in front of me. Coming toward me. His eyes glimmer with the pleasure of the agony, incredibly loud and sinister static glitches through the atmosphere as he hums along with it, slipping over the bodies and taking careful care to wipe the blood of his shining black boots.
"Dear oh goodness... I do believe I have made quite a mess."
I shiver violently, edging further up the wall as terror and terrible attractive twisting and fighting for control within my dead soul.
He clicks an eyebrow at my hesitant body language, but he doesn't slow down, nor does he show any sign of paying any mind to my fear that can so obviously recognizes.
I know he does.
He drinks up the fear of others like a fine delicacy... and I am no different... nor have I ever been... or so I thought.
"Why do you quiver darling?"
I scoff, finally staring him dead in the eye as anger pricks my joints, screaming within my head as the moments with everyone flash by my vision line.
Angel.
Husky.
Charlie.
Vaggie.
Nifty.
All gone...
Stolen from me.
From the world.
"WHY DO I SHIVER? ARE YOU SERIOUS AL?! You- you destroyed... everything..."
His smile thins, his eyes turning slowly into slits.
"And why, why, darling, do you think I have done these horrid things?"
I shake my head, denting what I know to be true. But as I do so, he finally reaches for me, his hands grasping my shoulders. I screech slightly, trying to pull back, but he holds me steadily, unyielding.
Unsettlingly powerful.
"What have you done Al?"
I whisper as his grin slips upward into it's wider arc.
"Oh, my sweet... I have made you mine. Removed allll distractions... made it possible for me to hold you dear in this life... and every single one after this?"
My breath catches.
"So you MURDERED EVERYONE?"
He nods without hesitation, continuing to him casually as he does so.
"I did what needs to be done... speaking of which~"
He full on pushes me against the wall, holding me hostage by my own desire to have this happen... and my disgust at myself for feeling so.
"I will put you in your place if the situation merits it... but you are a good girl... and something tells me you'll be compliant."
His hissing voice blends with the static as his pure and utter lust and thick, deep instability leaks onto the floor and mixes with the blood and organs.
His teeth touch my neck, and he smiles into my skin.
I feel a bittersweet tear roll down my cheek.
"You're despicable."
He chuckles so aridly, as if I have just told a clever joke.
"No, my dear, I am worse than that...
I'm yours~"