Prologue

There was nothing but the sound of static.
"Warning! Grox intruders detected. All Grox intruders will be terminated", said a security drone.
"Grox", asked a voice.
"Initializing self defense code Grox999. All Grox intruders will be terminated", said the security drone.
"We are not Grox", said the voice.
"Warning! All Grox intruders will be terminated", said the security drone.
"For the last time... We are not Grox", yelled the voice.
There was a planet with a ruined city.
Three security drones were attacking two unique spaceships, one with a fire effect and one with an ice one.
After a short battle, the two elemental ships won and returned to another planet.
They landed their ships in a kingdom that is a crossover of medieval and futuristic features with beautiful waterfalls and a fair amount of nature inside and out of the large castle. (Note: the castle and buildings are mostly medieval style. The futuristic features are the vehicles and spaceships and some technology inside the castle and buildings)
A firey bird looking creature with tusks in armor walked out of the fire ship and an icy bat looking creature with horns and antennas in armor walked out of the ice ship.
They walked into corridor on the way to the throne room which had some strange unique plants on the sides of the wall and pillers in front of them with vines growing on them.
There was a blue carpet rug running all the way to the door and multi-colored stain windows in between the pillars.
They opened two large doors to the throne room and revealed the room to be almost the same as the corridor only there are no flowers and there are smallish sized statues in between the pillars.
There were three thrones.
Two white simple thrones with a horn on top on a raised platform at the bottom and one white throne that is more detailed with horns and a blue spiral engraved in the middle on a higher platform with stairs.
The higher throne also has blue outlining on the horn holders and the edges.
On the two bottom thrones there was a dinosaur looking creature in armor with long upper teeth and a cross between a bat and barracuda looking creature in armor with a robotic eye.
Above the thrones there were banners with the blue spiral symbol and three taller multi-colored windows behind the thrones.
"Well this better be good", said the bat barracuda looking creature.
"Steward Vincent, admiral Kronan, we have randomly found a ruined city on planet Sqade while we were wandering around the galaxy", said the fiery bird.
"We fear that it might have something to do with the Grox, there were security drones that mistaken us as one of them, we had to destroy them", said the icy bat.
"Wait why didn't you just talk to them, just explain to them that you're not the Grox", asked Vincent sterned.
"We tried that already and they wouldn't listen, they were probably just droids that were programed to protect that planet", answered the firey bird.
"As the steward, I would've made piece with them, since there is currently no king, I have the power to rule everything", said Vincent.
"Yeah about that Vincent, well one, droids can't change without some wire changing, and two it wasn't just the planet the drones were protecting it turns out", said the icy bat holding a piece of stone.
"Wait Kevin, they were protecting a piece of stone", asked Kronan confused.
"Wait hold on", said Kevin.
Kevin blew off the dust with his wings and revealed scribbled drawings on the stone.
"The drones were protecting a stone with random doodles", asked Vincent confused.
"That could be just another written language", said Kronan.
"Wait it's upside down, Doven can you help me flip this over", said Kevin.
Doven helped Kevin flip over the stone and revealed to be a prophecy.
"Wait is that what I think it is", asked Kronan intrigued.
"Our scanners sensed that this might be the Spode prophecy everyone has been trying to track down", answered Doven.
"It's no wonder everyone had a hard time finding it, usually when people find these things, they usually come off as fake, we had to go through cosmic lightning and firey gasses to get to planet Sqade for this", said Kevin.
"We don't know if that's real for sure, it could just be another fake", said Vincent nervously.
"Oh come on Vincent, I know that paranoia and that means you don't want to give up your position as the highest authority of Spore", said Doven.
"That's not true", said Vincent.
"Yes it is, you think you're the king and you always will be but you're not, you're just the steward even if there is no king", said Doven fiercely.
"Silence", yelled Vincent.
"Guys enough, Doven, I know Vincent wants to be the highest of Spore but he does have a point, what if that stone is fake", said Kronan.
"Yeah good point", said Doven.
"But we can find out if it is real with Kayita, he communicates with Spode very well", said Kevin.
"Good idea, let's go to Kayita", said Kronan standing up.
"No I forbid it", said Vincent fiercely.
"Never turn on the Spode prophecy, Spode will be pissed if you do that", said Kronan.
"Fine, but that stone better be a fake", said Vincent.
They walked into a cathedral were a cyclops creature with tusks was praying.
"Kayita, we have a stone with Spodes prophecy written all over it", said Doven.
"Let me see", said Kayita.
He checked out the stone by looking, touching, and smelling it.
"It looks real, it's feels real, 'sniffs' it smells real, but Spode will do the true testing".
They set it on a stone table.
Kayita did a ritual dance that summoned in a blue magical beam of light.
"If that light shines gold, then it's real, but if it shines black, then it's just another fake, we just have to wait until Spode is done reading.
"Please let it be black", said Vincent.
Once Spode was done reading the light shined gold hinting the prophecy was the one he's written.
"The light is gold, the light is gold, the prophecy is true, in your face Vincent", said Doven.
Everyone cheered except for Vincent who growled in anger.
"Okay everyone settle down, now that we helped Spode find his prophecy he is putting all of the written information and he is finding our next king", said Kayita.
The light of Spode formed the golden magic dust into a boy with bio hair and a mark around his left eye.
"A teenage boy", asked Kronan.
"Dammit why does Spode have to find the king eventually", said Vincent sterned.
"He's not just a teenage boy, he's a teenage boy from Earth, the third planet that orbits Sol", said Kayita.
"It's very fascinating the chosen one is someone from Earth but a teenager, really", asked Doven.
"Never judge Spode Doven, he knows all", said Kevin.
"Oops, sorry Spode", said Doven.
"Don't worry Doven, he forgives you, it may seem unexpected to pick a teen but he knows all, Spode has chosen", said Kayita.
"Now we need to go pick him up", said Kevin.
"Better leave that to our samurai shape shifter, Spode said this teen is from Japan", said Kayita.
"Okay then it's settled, I'll send Major to pick up the boy", said Kronan.
"He will be our hope to defeating the Grox, praise Spode", said Kayita.
Not noticing a little red droid was watching.
In a dark throne room there was a monitor that showed the cathedral and everyone in it.
"So they finally found the prophecy and Spode had chosen their king", said a voice.
A hand pushed a button.
"Commander, send troops to planet Earth and take everyone in a place there called Japan and obliterate the rest of the planet, and make sure they wear their nature protection suits, there's a lot of life on that planet".
"Yes sire", said the commanders voice.
A bunch of ships were herding towards Earth.