Chapter 25

Todoroki woke up in the infirmary.
"Alright your majesty, your blisters should be gone and you should no longer be poised but I would still rest for a little longer just to be safe", said Salador.
"I'm alive, how did you do this", asked Todoroki.
"Some of Heathcliff's and I famous healing potions, can take care of any kind of poison, but seriously be more careful with yourself, those blisters could leave you with scars", said Salador.
"Thank you doctor", said Todoroki.
Kayita walked in.
"Hey doc, may I speak to the king", asked Kayita.
"Of course, he's basically recovered", answered Salador.
"Shoto, I have something to tell you about the staff of life", said Kayita.
"Could this explain why I was covered in blisters", asked Todoroki.
"You pushed it to the highest level, your body is not tolerant to a higher level of that power yet, you have to keep channeling the staff of life at the lowest before you're used to the highest", said Kayita.
"Why wasn't I told that before", asked Todoroki.
"I was about to tell you but then that battle happened, the staff of life comes with responsibility, you have excellent control of it but you have to build up your tolerance", said Kayita.
"How", asked Todoroki.
"Do kinda the same thing your Deku friend does, channel your energy through your body from time to time", answered Salador.
"Thank you doctor", said Todoroki.
Sometime later, Vincent was yelling in the throne room.
"Unbelievable, Singtoo knocked out a Dronox with a stone hammer, a stone hammer", asked Vincent angry.
"Try not to underestimate him steward Vincent, he even took out a rouge creature", said Mada.
"I can underestimate him if I want to, that little runt is not fit for warrior class", yelled Vincent.
"I used to think that until he proved me wrong, perhaps if you weren't to busy sitting on your useless throne you could see for yourself", yelled Mada.
"One more word from you it's off with your head", said Vincent.
"You wouldn't", said Mada.
"Uh mam, it's not best to argue with my dad, let my sister and I handle this", said Venti.
"You still think that sobaholic is worthy as our king", asked Vincent.
"Can't you trust Spode for once father", yelled Venti.
"No way", yelled Vincent.
"Oh come on Venessa believes in Spode too, what reason do you like her more than me", yelled Venti.
"She's older, I'm hopeful she will follow my words as steward and be like me", said Vincent.
Todoroki opened the doors and walked in.
"Well, I guess Spode has given you a curse since the staff of life nearly killed you".
"No that was my fault, I was reckless with myself for pushing the limits", said Todoroki.
"Oh come on just admit it, Spode poisoned you", said Vincent.
"He did not, I poisoned myself, I just have to build my tolerance that's all", said Todoroki.
"Tolerance to what", asked Vincent.
"The staff of life you tyrant", answered Todoroki.
"Okay your majesty here's a thought, do me a favor and raise the taxes, like heavily raise them, it would be a great pleasure if you would do that for me cause the people have to much Sporebucks", said Vincent.
"They do not have too much, I lowered the taxes cause I thought they had too little, they will need the money to buy things they need, those taxes are good to stay as they are", answered Todoroki.
"What kind of king are you, your rich and powerful, suck that money out of them, you're greedy right, the world revolves around you", said Vincent.
"Yes I'm a king, and the world still doesn't revolve around me, or the universe in this case, I've learned that through my time in school, not everything is about you no matter how famous or well known you are", said Todoroki.
"I haven't given up yet, I will make you a tyrant just like me", yelled Vincent.
Todoroki sat down on his throne.
"I would like some peace and quiet", said Todoroki.
"Okay fine I'm outta here, sayōnara you sobaholic", said Vincent angerly.
Vincent angerly walked out when Singtoo walked in.
"Hey Sireroki, glad to see you up and better", said Singtoo.
"If only I didn't have an annoying steward, things would be even better, but I'm doing good other than that", said Todoroki.
"Well we can just forget about Vincent, Terry said your armor is ready", said Singtoo.
"Really", asked Todoroki.
"Don't just stand there, or sit there in this case, let's go pick it up", said Singtoo.
"Coming", said Todoroki standing up.
"Unbelievable, you couldn't kill one person, not one", yelled Grochius.
"He created an ice storm sire, he's stronger than you think", said Captain.
"He isn't used to the staff of life yet, how was this mission so hard", said Grochius angerly.
"You wanna kill Todoroki so badly, how about you do it yourself", said Captain.
"Okay I'm sorry, I guess I was just being a little too intolerant, but what I'm more upset about is this Dronox here", said Grochius pointing to the Dronox with a cracked helmet.
"You talking to me", asked the Dronox.
"Yeah you, what's your name", asked Grochius.
"Dominick", answered Dominick.
"Dominick, you are a disgrace, a stone hammer, you gotta be kidding me", said Grochius.
"It's not my fault, that Singtoo soldier messed with my head", said Dominick.
"And you call that an excuse, you could've just blasted him instead", said Captain.
"If you think...", said Grochius.
"Let me handle this one for you", said Cylone.
"Anything to give me a break", said Grochius.
"Our king does not like it when you cause a humiliating defeat, you either take on your enemies right, are you will face the same fate as other failures do", said Cylone threatening Dominick with dark magic.
"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful", said Dominick.
"Don't let it happen again", said Cylone.
"Now what, I can't just send more troops there", said Grochius.
"Perhaps we should focus more on getting our device made for now, if we see Todoroki taking any action on other planets maybe we can find a chance to strike him", said Cylone.
"You're right Cylone, I guess I got too obsessed with Todoroki becoming stronger and tried taking him out first", said Grochius.
"Don't worry about him for now, we'll get him when we have the chance", said Cylone.
"That's why I hired you, you make everything reasonable", said Grochius.
"I'm just doing my job sire", said Cylone.
"Cylone, we are officially at war", said Grochius.