Chapter 11

Deku and Leon were tossed into their cell.
"Next time think before you litter", said Bakugo.
"Well at least your friend can still talk", said Leon.
"I already knew that, but my main question is are my other friends under this trance too", asked Deku.
"They will become one of us, and one day so will you", answered Bakugo.
"No Kachaan, I know your still in there, your intense mean bully self", said Deku.
"Bully", asked Leon.
"He's never been nice but he wasn't evil, and you're still not evil and you know it", said Deku.
Bakugo slammed the cell door shut.
"You have a nice stay", said Bakugo.
Bakugo left the area.
"Don't worry Kachaan, I will save you, somehow", yelled Deku.
"Don't waste your breathe Deku, it's impossible to destroy Misha's technology", said Magnus.
"No, there has to be a way, I can figure this out", said Deku.
"Stop holding out hope, it's not going to work", said Magnus.
"Magnus quit that it's not possible crap, I'm sure it's possible to save everyone here", said Leon.
"Stop saying it's possible, it's not possible, it's time to surrender guys, the Galaxy is dead", said Magnus.
"Why is he like this", asked Deku.
"Well, he's told me all of his attempted escapes, they were cleaver ones but none of them worked, all thanks to Grochius' heavy security, he has Grox and Dronoxs lined up everywhere, even in the vents", answered Leon.
"Leon's right, they're everywhere, and what really killed him there was that he felt his reputation was ruined", said Lawrence.
"Wait how was his reputation ruined", asked Deku.
"He was one of the greatest escape artists in the galaxy, and that's why he lost his taste in escaping, he's good at it but the Grox always beat him", answered Hayton.
"If I can't escape, how could you", said Magnus.
"Hey Deku one question, who's Kachaan", asked Lawrence.
Meanwhile, Misha was working on more of the devices.
Next to Misha there was a hunched creature.
"Igor, give me the crystal shards", said Misha.
"Yes master", said Igor.
Misha started dancing and singing while he was putting together a chip.
"He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack
Go sit beneath the tree by the railroad track
Oh, the engineers would see him sitting in the shade
Strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made
The people passing by they would stop and say
Oh my what that little country boy could play", sang Misha.
Misha started dancing in the middle of the room while Iida was tied up to the bed watching him.
"Go go
Go Johnny go go
Go Johnny go go
Go Johnny go go
Go Johnny go go
Johnny B. Goode'".
"Are you going to do something to me or are you going to just be dancing there all day cause I don't know how much longer I wanna stay like this", asked Iida.
"What you not comfortable", said Misha.
"No, I'm not", said Iida.
"Okay I'll get to work I got a little carried away", said Misha.
"What is in those chips anyway", asked Iida.
Igor gave Misha some red crystal shards.
"The main ingredient to these chips are from a super villain from an ancient planet, that villain who is called Zarkhator", answered Misha.
"Zarkhator who's Zarkhator", asked Iida.
"Only one of the greatest known villains in spore history", answered Misha.
It flashbacked to the time Zarkhator hatched from a red meteor and caused mayhem to a planet as he kept evolving.
"He already started corrupting the planet right when he hatched, he was still evolving but already had great control of his red meteor powers, by raining them down from out of nowhere and absorbing their energy for powerful attacks, even creating tiny minions and devolving creatures, he was a legend until some dumb blue meteor hero had to come and ruin it all, when I went to visit that planet, I happened to find the remaining red meteors and carried them here, it wasn't easy since they can easily corrupt you when you get too close to them".
"Then how are you not affected then", asked Iida.
"That's why we have it in a protection case and we have our protection devices on, also before I put the shards in, I mix them in with some special chemicals that make them only effective when they are in contact with skin, not when around the chips", answered Misha.
"Is that what happened to Bakugo, that chip", asked Iida.
"Yes, and when he is ready, your Deku friend will be corrupted too", answered Misha.
"You'll never get your hands on Midoriya, he's a smart kid he has strategies, he has skills, he's got instincts", said Iida.
"We'll see about that four eyes, we would like to see him try to escape the dungeon and save everyone else including the corrupted heroes like you will be right now", said Misha.
Misha started placing a chip on Iida then it when to black.
It was back at the castle and Todoroki was in his pajamas then layed on his bed exhausted.
"Well this had been the weirdest day of my life, but again, the tour was nice", said Todoroki.
Singtoo was in his pajamas too grabbing his blanket out of the drawer.
"Yeah I'm pooped too, uh do you mind if I call you sireroki, it's sire and Todoroki together in case you didn't know", said Singtoo.
"Eh, the name could be worse, I'll give it a chance", said Todoroki.
"Don't worry I won't call you that too often, just from time to time", said Singtoo.
"I don't know if I can do this dinner tommorow, I'm going to be meeting leaders I don't know, what if I mess it up", said Todoroki.
"Don't worry Shoto, you're going to be okay, I'm actually going to be playing music their and I can keep an eye on you just to make sure you're doing okay, and Major will be there too, he can help you", said Singtoo.
"Really", asked Todoroki.
"Of course, there are many people here who are willing to help you, Heathcliff, Kayita, Kronan, I can go one", answered Singtoo.
"Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have people here to support me, someone like you", said Todoroki.
"Shoto that means a lot, you really do care about me", said Singtoo.
"Trust me you are nothing like one of my classmates who just likes to be a ladies man", said Todoroki.
"Speaking of hero class, I actually at one point wanted to be a warrior so I can protect the Galaxy alongside Kronan and the other guards", said Singtoo.
"Did you really", asked Todoroki.
"Yeah, but I had to give up that dream since Vincent told me I was too small and weak to do it, why does the steward hate me so much", said Singtoo.
"Okay I know a couple of pro heroes who are small, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, I can go on, the point is that just because you're small doesn't mean you can't be a warrior", said Todoroki.
"Well I also tend to get nervous around stressful and intense situations", said Singtoo.
"That doesn't mean anything, Midoriya was like that too, but he still springs into action anyway", said Todoroki.
"Are you saying I can grow more confident the more I take action", asked Singtoo.
"I know it's scary but it may not seem so bad once you actually do it", answered Todoroki.
Todoroki patted the left side of the bed signaling Singtoo to jump on.
Singtoo climbed on the bed.
"Perhaps I can talk to Kronan if that's what you really want".
"Actually I still need to think about it", said Singtoo.
"Okay then, anytime you actually want to be a warrior just let me know, I don't bite", said Todoroki.
"Sure, good night", said Singtoo lying down falling asleep.
"Good night", said Todoroki.
Todoroki turned off the light and fell asleep.