Story: 01

Yes.., I knew that most of us don’t believe it at all. But definitely a moment comes in our lives and need to accept that you are wrong, like it happened to me.

It was a hectic schedule day and my boss piling up stacks of workload on me, as the project delivery date is approaching nearer. Though I had no space for taking a break from my work, but my belly has heaps of space waiting to be filled. So, I went to a restaurant nearby my office.

‘Full Moon’ Restaurant usually have huge customers, but today very few were there as it’s a weekday and late night too. I lie down at rounded corner table and looking into the menu card. A couple of minutes later, waiter in black dress had come over to my table.

“Yes sir, order please…..”

I ordered a delicious Menchow soup.

I heard the same from a girl who was sitting right next to my table on an opposite chair. She wore an eye-catching white dress, and her silky loose hair and milky shiny skin resembles like an angel had just come for a visit on this full moon day at this full moon restaurant.

I wasn’t surprised at her order though same as mine, since it is one of the best dishes in this restaurant.

That was the moment we see each other for the first time.

I am almost trying to avoid my eyes looking at her inch by inch, but her beauty drawn my attention completely and she also knew it by then.

Every other minute she adjusts her silky hair, which is falling over her eyes that peeking at me.., Ohhhhhh……….

….. THAT’S A GIRL’s LOOK……..

A sudden entry of waiter towards my table distracted my looks at her now.

“Excuse me…. Here is your order sir..,”

Waiter called me twice until I get my attention back and responded him.

After he served my order, I told him gently not to disturb for few minutes.

I could see her order being served now as well. She immediately rose from the chair, probably went for a hand wash and glanced at me from her back.

I was perplexed at her looks “do I have to follow her now?”

As she crossed the edge of the dining hall, the mobile at her table started ringing.

(Ringtone)

“I’m looking at an angel…

And believe me when I say……

She got that whole place glowing.. She got that whole place glowing…………..”

That was the song from a famous Akon album which suits my mood now.

Ohh my goshh…

I got a strange idea now.

Immediately I picked her mobile from the table and dialed my number and thus saved her mobile number back.

She returned before I put the mobile back on to the table and managed as if I didn’t touched her mobile at all.

She changed her seating right beside my chair instead of an opposite chair earlier.

I felt little upset, as I can’t look her straight into the eyes now.

I started taking the soup spoon by spoon, but my mind totally focused on how to talk with her and where to start our conversation.

Finally picked up my mobile and texted a message,

“How was the soup?”

She glanced at the message in mobile and ignored as if it was not seen.