🍋 Anime & Chill (Leviathan)

Songs :
• Sex - Cheat Codes, Kris Kross Amsterdam
• Undress Rehearsal - Timeflies
• Where The Lights Are Low - Toby Romeo, Felix Jaehn, FAULHARBER
• Joystick - Simon Curtis

Otaku and slight insecure but chaotic good reader. Levi as a top? Sign me up fam.

Y/n's POV :
Me and Leviathan often play games together. Well, most of the time I just watched him play because I sucked. I'm not really good at PC and consoles cause I'm not used to it. We watch anime together too. Levi usually gives me recommendations. His favorite anime so far is Ruri-chan's series. I don't really remember the titles. They were long and hard to memorize. They consisted of several seasons too, of course I can't catch up. I'm already struggling on doing an AoT marathon.

So one day, I decided to watch Bungou Stray Dogs with Levi. I recently watched it and it was really good. It has a comedy side, but the story is quite "big brain time" either. Oh also, it's about detective stuff and crimes. Ahh, my fav. Levi found it interesting too so I was like, ok lets go homie... my room or yours? We've come to an agreement, we're gonna watch BSD in his room. The secret passcode for today is "Hana's strawberry demon pancake." I believe it came from one of the Ruri chan's episodes.

I prepared by wearing a comfortable outfit. I don't really like wearing bras so... meh idc. I covered myself in my favourite shirt and shorts. I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks before I entered Levi's room. I said the passcode and he let me in. Nothing new and special really happened. We're kinda close but still a bit awkward with each other. I wasn't bothered by that. He often gets flustered and turns red when I'm with him so that's cute lol. He just needs to relax. I don't bite ykno, unlike Lucifer with his whip :)

"Whoa, you bought the new Toilet Bound Hanako-kun mangas?!? They all look b-e-a-u-t-y BEAUTIFUL!!!" I was fangirling over his pile of new mangas. Ugh so jealous. Kinda surprised tho, like I envied over the Avatar of Envy. "Um, you can borrow it if you want to. Just pick some!" Levi said it while looking at me with a straight and confused face. lol I know I was being weird. Idk if I'll be able to finish off a manga because I'm not in the mood. So I borrowed only one from my Leviachan.

I sat down on his cushion while he scrolled through his screen. I realized that his recently watched videos are hentai. I- I was a bit confused and flustered. But also, I felt insecure. Maybe 'cause I was like "those girls are hot... but me? nah, nope. I don't stand any chance against them. not even the slightest bit." so I was like, yeah ok nothing will happen. We were focusing on the screen for about 2 hours. It was like 6 episodes in total. But it nearly reaches half of the 2nd season. I felt a bit tired so I got up, took a drink and stretched. I was bored so teasing Levi might be a good idea lol. I sat on his lap after a good stretching. He was jumpy lmao. When I turned back, all I saw was a red surprised nervous face of Leviathan's. Adorable skdkkfs. But it was just that tho, nothing more nothing less. "You look like someone that could have a nosebleed anytime soon-" I was confused and concerned, but entertained for some reason. "N- no, why w- would you say t- that~? Ugh, Levi s- stop stuttering!" He covered his face with one of his hands lmao I can't it's too adorable. "Y- Y/n... Stop it! S- stop moving your h- hips!" I made him a bit uncomfortable so I was like omg sorry. "Gomenasai... I'll get up okay? lol so cute-" Just as I pushed myself upwards from the ground, he pulled my waist down and said "Uh- um... it's alright. L- let's be like t- this for a while, is it okay with y- you? I told you to stop moving around n- not to leave!" huh, this boi can say words like this? Interesting~

I pulled my right arm up and wrapped it around his neck. Gave him a kiss on his chin and admired how kawaii and handsome he was at the same time. He let out a small growl skdkkfs adorable. After 3 more episodes passed, I was getting bored and a bit tired. The show was funny at first tho... I love Dazai and Ranpo hehe. So I grabbed Levi's neck with both of my hands. "Senpai, I'm bored. Let's do something else, huh?" I looked up at him while moving my hips to tease him. Just wanna know the reaction, nothing much. I ran my hands on his neck and shoulders. Suddenly I felt something hard was poking my ass right where I sat. "Levi-senpai! A- ARE YOU- ?!" I turned around and put my face in front of his face. "W- wha-?" He looked so nervous. I kissed him. Yeah, out of nowhere I just kissed him. Not even thinking twice.

"Ahh- *pant* y/n, t- today I'm the one who's going to... t- to-" it seemed like he can't continue his sentence. "You're going to do me? Alright-" I kissed him again while sitting on top of him. He had his back on the wall, minimum chance to move. Why was I so brave like bruh. "Huh... you look like you wanna say somethin'. What is it?" I spoke. "Last time was a- awesome. But today I- um... I'll do it better!" He grabbed my body and moved it to the bathtub inside his room. He turned into his demon form tho. "All of the times I've spent on learning these will finally pay off!" He looked more like a top than the last time I saw him. So that was why he watched those hentai. The more I know.

It's usual for Levi to take out his demon form every time he's embarrassed. He slithered his tail all over my body and it felt like I couldn't move at all. He started to undress me with his tail and unbuckled himself with his hands. Such talent :D he's a fast learner damn. "S- senpai... Ack!" I was about to say something but after he finished my clothes, he put the tip of his tail into my mouth. I eventually forgot what I was about to say. "Don't be loud please. Somebody will hear us, and that's embarrassing. It's weird the fact that a yucky otaku did something like this. Now, s- stay still!'' Why did he tell me to hold still while I can't even move an inch. Well whatever it's not like I didn't enjoy it.

Levi used his fingers to help stretch me out. "It should be riiight, h- here!" he somehow managed to hit the right spot. I let out a little moan more like a growl. "Woah so that's it. Then if I spread it out like t- this..." he looked like he was studying me. Even though he strangled my throat with his tail so I can't speak, I couldn't help but moan. It was good. I could see his member already hard down there. "Y- y/n, is this e- enough? You're s- soaked... *grumble*" Levi asked me and I nodded. I want more, that's it. I was wet af but didn't want to come yet. Levi pulled out his fingers and aligned his member with his hand. My back bumped a lot with the hard surface of the bathtub. Kinda hurts but Levi's tail did protect me a bit. His huge length pounded inside of me. I was surprised because of his actions. He kept thrusting as I screamed his name all over the blue tinted room. After both of us came, he retreated his tail and laid me inside the bathtub. I dozed off a little. I was tired. After he changed back to his casual outfit, he dressed me with some fresh shirt. HIS shirt. It was kinda big for me but cute. I love the scent too, it was like a refreshing aqua blue aroma.

He stared at me from the side of the bathtub with his chin on the both of his crossed arms. I couldn't see clearly yet. But I still see Levi's face turned red as I opened my eyes and glared at him. "Hehe what's wrong? Don't tell me you're embarrassed after all that?" I smirked and laughed because what he did back then was great. "Um- Do you l- like it? Uh I- nevermind, forget that question..." he turned away with cherry cheeks and I grabbed him by the collar and gave him a little kiss. "You were awesome, Levi-senpai!" Idk why his face was almost burning. After that, our D.D.D rang and it was Lucifer telling us to come downstairs. It was dinner already?! We quickly ran to the dining room but my body still hurts a little.