🍋 Bow Down On Me! (Mammon)

This will be kinky af, so be prepared…

Songs :
• Do Me - Kim Petras
• Booty Call - Timeflies
• Hot2Touch - Felix Jaehn, Hight, Alex Aiono

Y/n's POV :
It was a normal day at the HoL. Nothing in particular. Today I'm gonna spend my time with Mammon. We decided to hang out in his room. Since we have nothing to do, we watch movies, scrolling through Devilgram, learning billiards, and sorts. Because I was just bored, I asked him to teach me how to billiards. I tried grabbing the stick and poked the ball. It was fun hehe. Mammon leaned behind me and put his right hand on my right hand, and same for the left. I learn how to make scores. Since he was a simp and all ykno, he got easily flustered everytime I teased him. When we got to that position with him being behind me, I moved my waist a bit to just see the look on his face. I love seeing his reactions, they're cute. His face has gotten a bit red aw. And I kissed him, just a little peck on the lips while squeezing his both cheeks.

But then he grabbed my head and we went for a deep kiss. Idk why he's doing this but I'm in a good mood so like... okay. He's pushing me on the pool table. I grabbed his collar and pushed him to the sofa, and I sat on his lap facing his direction. "since we got no stuff to do, why don't you let me have my way with you?" I said with a bold and teasing voice (damn why am I such a top). He nodded a bit and I pulled him for another kiss while he was groping my ass. I took his hands and tied them together behind him using a nearby rope while still kissing him as a distraction. As I was moving my hips a bit, I could feel a bulge poking from underneath me. "aww look who has gotten impatient..." I said while squeezing his cheeks, still grinding on his crotch. "What do ya got? C'mon entertain The Great Mammon!" he still has that pride smirk on his face. Little did he know I'm about to make him beg for my mercy.

I took off his black and yellow glasses, and put it on myself. Standing in front of him, I took my shorts and shirt off, leaving me in my tank top and underwear. "Y- ya look... good... I mean- hot..." he was blushing. I squatted in front of him and put my index finger on his bulge. "Does this hurt?" slightly stroking it gently. "Nghh...!! yes!" he groaned. I spread his legs even more and started to unzip his pants letting it sprung out. I closed his thighs and sat on it, clamped his member between his and my stomach. As I caressed his hair, saying "mmm Mammon, what do I need to do with you?" biting my lips “be a good boy and obey, would you?" He looked down on his dripping member and nodded lightly. I untied the rope that strangled his hands and pulled his black shirt and leather jacket off. Damn this view in front of me- I took his glasses off my face and kissed him roughly. Our tongue fought for dominance but I won at the end. I put both of my hands on his body and felt his toned skin. His hands groping my ass. Going here and there, I started to play with his nipples and his member throbbed on my stomach. "Shit I forgot to tie him back-" so I quickly grabbed the rope and tied his hands behind his brisket.

He was already dripping in some sweat even though we haven't done anything yet. And he made my stomach wet with his precum. "Mammon!" I stood up on my knees pulling his chin up meeting my face. "You made me dirty!" I looked at him with a nagging face. "S- sorry..." he tried to avert his eyes. "One punishment coming right up, hoe!" taking off his pants and boxers, I slid two of my fingers on his wet juice and inserted them inside his ass. Since I gained some information through yaoi, I knew where the sweet spot is and pushed my fingers deeper inside, poking the exact area. Mammon arched his back while his member was throbbing with excitement. The room was filled with moans, mostly his. "Mmmh, you like this?" I kept motioning my fingers. I didn't touch his dick a bit tho. It's fun to tease like that. Right when he was about to reach his climax, I pulled out and he was panting uncontrollably. Then I stood up, taking my panties off, and crawled on him, sitting on one of his thighs. "Y- y/n, what are you-?!" That is when I started to grind on his thigh, letting out loud moans and groans from him. He struggled with his hands but since we have a pact, I could just tell him to stop. My clit brushing off his bare skin made me feel satisfaction as I released a few soft moans. "Mammon... Nghh angh! D- don't come yet..." he tried his best to hold it in, and thanks to the pact, it became more effective.

It was like torture for him. But he's a masochistic ass baby so everything's fine, right? I continued to ride his thigh, wrapping my arms around his shoulders until I felt a really good sensation tingling inside my pussy. I came and stained his leg. "Aaah! Y/n... y- y/n please... Nghhh!" "What is it honey?" I said while caressing his right cheek with my left hand "Use your words." "Touch me, p-please! Let me... Let me cum! Hngh..." he panted like he's been on a marathon. "I'll grant your wish." a smirk appeared on my face, positioning his member onto my entrance. I started to please him while the room was filled with erotic voices of ours. Because I got tired, I untied his hands while staying still. His dick was still inside. "Y/n... W- why did you s- stop?!" I put my hands caressing his cheeks "wanna take over, hm?" as I pulled him closer, kissing him again aggressively. He threw me to the couch where we were. Thrusting at an inhuman pace, "he's an absolute animal... just like asmo said-" I thought to myself. But I didn't want him to stop.
Finally when he started to get tired, and the rhythm was unquickened, we reached our climax both came at the same time. That's twice for me :)) I felt the warm liquid filling my insides as he pants uncontrollably on top of me. Mammon collapsed on my chest as I ran my fingers through his white and smooth hair.

"You're alright, cutie?" I asked him with a calm and satisfying voice. "Mmm... don't call me a cutie! B- but it's not that I don't like it- Zzz~" he said while mumbling, resting his head and still closing his eyes. I chuckled, seeing this sight. He's adorable. But like... how am I supposed to clean up now? Well, I guess I just have to sleep underneath him now, I sighed happily.