Girlfrend?

CLAY'S POV

"Y/n.... ok ok I can do this."
I said to myself mostly.

"Clay? What is it?"
She was almost whispering with a concerned look on her face.

"Y/n. I am so happy when I'm with you. I can't explain it. It's like I can't breath with I'm without you."
I paused and looked up to face her. She had the most adorable soft smile on her face. It calmed my nerves a bit.
"So.y/n l/n, will you make me the happiest man on the planet and be my girlfriend?"
I kinda cringed at the question scared she would say no.

"Clay. Of course!"
She giggled and hugged me even tighter.

I had the biggest smile on my face. I don't think I have ever been this happy.

Another slow song played and swayed for a while longer. Once that one ended we packed everything up and went back to the car. I opened her door for her then went around to the driver side.

"Mine or yours?"
She asks as I get in.

"I didn't bring any clothes. You did."

"So your place."

"Sounds good. First night your staying over as my girlfriend"

"Damn straight"

We both laughed and sat in comfortable silence on the way home. Once we got back and went inside we both changed into our pjs. I got done first and went out to the living room. I turned on stand by me and waited for y/n to come back.
She came back and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"What?"
She says sitting down

"Your beautiful"

I saw her blush and turn away. We watched the movie cuddling. Once the movie finished I saw she was asleep. I carried her into my room and laid her down on the bed. I got in next to her and cuddled her. I played with her hair trying to fall asleep as the events from today replayed in my head. I really loved her.
Eventually fell asleep still smiling like an idiot.

TIME SKIP
NEXT MORNING

I woke up with y/n still in my arms. A smile crept onto my face when I remembered yesterday.

-shes my girlfriend. My girlfriend-

She shifted and I could feel her waking up. She looked up to me and a warm smile.

"Good morning"
She said with a scratchy morning voice

"Morning"
I said back and moved some hair out her face.

"Breakfast?"

"Sound amazing. How about we take a walk to that little cafe?"

"The one with all the plants?"

"Yep"
I said popping the p

"I have no clothes though"

"Yeah you do. You've left some here before."

"Wanna get them out for me?"

"Yeah yeah"
With that I got up and went my closet and pulled out some of her clothes she left here.
She was now sitting up in my bed and I threw the clothes at her face.

"Yeah thanks for that"
She says sarcastically

"Anytime love"

"Idiot"

We both changed and left to walk to the cafe.
We walked hand in hand In silence. I knew she wasn't really a morning person. Especially when she hasn't eaten or had coffee yet.

We walked in and I ordered our food while y/n went to get us a seat. I walked over sat next to her and waited for our food. We just argued about sleeping with socks on or off. Again.
I heard my name called for our food so I got up to grab it. I said thank you and walked back over to y/n

She looked at me with a huge smile on her face.
I sat the food down and sat in the chair.
She was still looking at me.

"What?"

"Your my boyfriend"
She said mocking tommyinnit

I rolled my eyes and she laughed at her joke. We both ate taking and joking.
Once we were done we threw away our trash and walked back home.

We are now sitting on the couch cuddling both on our phones and when a TikTok of fluffy cows running around pops up on my fyp. I show y/n n owing she loves them.

"Awww they are so cute... omg we get to go see them in a few day!"

"Oh yeah I completely forgot!"
I said laughing at her excitement

"How could you forget about the fluffy cows!"
She sits up and hits me with a pillow

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm very excited to see the fluffy cows especially if your going to be there"

"... that's so cheesy"
She then gets up and goes to my room.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I've got some work to do"

"Aww well let me drive you?"

"Well yeah how else am I going to get there"

I walk into my room behind her and start packing a bag.

"What are doing?"

"Packing a bag."
I said like it was obvious

"Why"

"I'm staying over"
I didn't even look up. I don't feel comfortable without her by my side when I wake up. And with Marcus still out there and knowing where she lives just makes it worse.

"... okay"

We pack everything up and go out my car and diver to her place.

A/n

I know exiting beginning but the rest was kinda filler. Let me know if you want more drama and I'll be sure to write some. GIVE ME IDEAS THOUGH!!!
Love you all! And thank you for over 10k VEIWS!!! What's insane but make sure to read my other stories <3