Hi

Frank
3:28am

Clay

Clay

Clay

CLAYYYYYY

frank

You up?

Wake up

Come one man

Wake tf up!!!

Omg

Yes y/n?

Hi :)

...

I'm going back to bed

NO WAIT

I can't sleep
Bad dream

..pun not intended

Nice

What was the dream
About?

Marcus

I don't wanna talk
about it though

I'm sorry

What do you
wanna talk about?

Fluffy cows!

What are fully cows?

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT
FLUFFY COWS ARE!?

Nope.

Omg
It is now my time to make
plans to visit a farm
that has fluffy cows

Why can't you just
show me some pictures

Bc pictures are as
cute as seeing them irl

What are you
doing next Friday?

I'm doing anything

Are we going to
see fluffy cows?

Yep!

Y/N POV
4:07am

As soon as I pressed send, I head a knock at my door.

-at 4:00am? What the hell?-

I got up and wiped the tears that were sitting on my face from the nightmare. Then made my way to my front door. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and slowly opened it tightening my grip on the night.

As I opened the door I saw clay standing there like a lost puppy holding a bag of clothes. I let out a breathy laugh and opened the door all the way.

"Hi" he said quietly.

"Hi"

"Were you planning on stabbing me?"
He says gesturing to the knife I had in my hand

"Oh well you know its four am. I wasn't really expecting company." I said putting the life back down on the counter in the kitchen.
"Why are you here anyways"

"I as soon as you told me it was about Marcus."
He says and walk back to my bedroom. He sat his bag down at the end of the bed and opened his arms.
"Huh?" He says with a sad smile

I looked up with tears in my eyes desperately trying to keep them back. I walked over and resting my forehead on his chest. I wrapped my arms around him lazily.
He played with my hair and kissed my head while we stood there hugging.

"It's okay y/n. I'm here"

I hummed response. After a few minutes we pulled away and laid down in the bed. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms him. He did the same. Soon enough we were both fast asleep.

CLAY'S POV
11:34am

I woke up with y/n in my arms. I smiled to myself while looking down at her. I carefully got out of bed not to wake her up. I made my way to the kitchen and made pancakes, sausage, and eggs. Then I started some coffee. Once everything was done I went back to y/n's room to wake her up.

"y/nnnn" I say quietly and shaking her a little.

"Mhhh what." She says groggily

"I made breakfast. Come on"

"Ohhh." She says eyes lighting up. " give me five minutes" she says then kissed me on the cheek. I felt my cheeks heat. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

I walked back into the kitchen to make us both cups of coffee. After a few minutes, y/n came out sat down at the table.

"Holy crap Clay! How early did you get up?" She says looking at the food

"Like an hour and half ago I guess"

"Dang" she says " thank you"
She leaned up and gave me quick kiss.

We ate while we talked about what we wanted to do today. We settled on goin to the beach later to hang out.

"Hell yeah! I love the beach!" Y/n yelled as she left to get ready while I cleaned up the dishes.

After 10 minutes I was done cleaning and y/n walked back out ready to go.
"Thank you for cleaning frank"

"Of course deb" I said
"We gotta stop by my place so I can get ready"

"Ok"

She grabbed her tout bag and he left her apartment. We drove over to my apartment. I rested my hand on her thigh while I drove.