Snack?

Y/N POV
2:25pm

We got to the beach and found an open spot to set our stuff down. I took off the big T-shirt I had on over my bathing suit. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew it was clay. And I knew I looked good.

I decided to mess it's him a bit.

"Staring are we?" I said still not looking at him

"I- I Uh.." I turn around to see his face as red as a tomato making me laugh.

He nervously chuckle then took his shirt off as well.
I'll admit I was starring a little as well making him even more red than before.

"Now look who's starring" he smirked

"Yeah. Gotta a problem with it?" I said as I bit my lip looking him up and down.

CLAY'S POV

I was frozen. I couldn't move.
The way she could just look at me and I wouldn't know what to do.

She was so confident. It was..hot. Really hot.

"Race ya to the water!" She yelled then took off running.
After a few second a ran after.

She won so I picked her up.

"CLAYY! Put me down! Don't! Don't you dare throw me so help me god!!"

I started laughing and despite her objections threw her into the deeper water.

"Clay! You dickhead!"
She said as she came up from the water.

I started laughing like I was deflating which made her laugh well. She splashed me and we swam around for a while.
When we got out i turned on some quite music and kept it low down so we could talk.

"So where are these fluffy cows you speak so highly of?" I questioned

"About an hour drive north at a cute little farm. I'm not showing you an pictures of them."

"Haha okay y/n. What time do we have to be there?"

"One I think"

"Cool."

We sat in comfortable silence with music and waves crashing in the background.
After about 30 minutes of that I checked the time. It was already almost 5:00pm

"Hey we should head back. It's getting late."

"No. I want to watch the sunset" she protested

"When does it set?"

She pulled out her phone and looked when it was setting.

"Ummm like another 30ish minutes"

"Okay we can stay and watch" I said as I put an arm around her. "You want something to eat? I saw a vending machine earlier."

"Mhh Yeah. Something chocolate." She says and goes for her wallet.

"Don't. I got it" I stood up and made my way over.

TW

Y/N POV

I laid back in the beach chair.
I heard footsteps coming up to me not even two minutes after clay left to get out snacks.

"That was fast- oh shit" I said opening my eyes "Marcus. What are you doing here." I stood up to face him.

"Coming to see an old friend. You know you really shouldn't wear such revealing bathing suits. No one wants to see that"

I looked down and covered my stomach with my arms.

"Go away" I said

He grabbed me by my neck making me look at him.
Out of no where Marcus fell to the ground. I look up to see what had hit him. It was clay. He looked PISSED.

CLAY'S POV

I left to get me and y/n some snacks. Bad idea.
I got her a Hershey and put it in my jacket pocket then bout myself a bag of chips.
I turned around and made my way back to y/n.
I opened my chips and started eating them.
I heard y/n talking to someone so I looked. Shit. Marcus. I quickly threw away my half eaten chips and ran over to her. I saw him grab her neck and I should feel my blood boiling.
I punched him square in the face causing him to fall to the ground. Y/n hugged me immediately when she saw me. I wrapped my arms around her never wanting to let go.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV

I heard Marcus stand back up. I pulled away from clay to look at him.

"Go. The fuck. Away." I said looking him directly in the eye. "Or I will not hesitate to call the cops."

"Whatever. He's only using you for your body y/n. He doesn't want you. Have a nice life" Marcus turns around leaves

"I'm so sorry clay." I said as I picked up his hand to look at his knuckles. "I should've to you. We should have left earlier."

"Hey, hey it's okay. It's not your fault. Did he hurt you? Are you okay?"
He says looking at the red mark by my neck.

"I'm fine. Let's just go." I said and pulled my shirt back on.

"Yeah let's go."

We picked everything up and went back to the car.

"Oh here" clay said and puller a Hershey bar out of his jacket pocket.

"Ohh thanks" I said taking it from him. "Hey can you stay the night again. In case anything happens you know." I shyly

"I was already planning on it"

I smiled at him and got in the car. We rode back to my place in comfortable silence.
We unpacked the car and went inside.

"Hey wanna order some postmarked while I shower?"
I asked clay

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Panda Express?"

"Sounds good"

I went to the bathroom and showered while clay ordered us dinner.