Thanks clay

Y/N POV
4:36am

I was having another nightmare about Marcus. This one was what happened at the store the day before. I jolted awake out of breath. I feel arms around me and look over to see clay.

-shit I forgot he was here. Please don't wake up please don't wake up-

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He says in a raspy voice

Chills shot though me body when spoke

"Just a bad dream"

He sits up puts his hand on my back. I had briefly told him about the dreams once when I woke up from one when we fell asleep on FaceTime.

"No. I guess seeing him yesterday must've gotten me freaked out. It's fine"

"Wait? You saw him yesterday?"

-shit-

"Um. Yeah. Not on purpose. He was at the store when me and nick were there. He kinda punched Marcus in the face because me wouldn't let go of me"
I say then pull up my sleeve to show a bruise the Marcus had left.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't nick tell me?"

"I just didn't want you to worry. I made nick promise not to tell you so don't get mad at him Okay?"

"Is that why you two where acting to weird all night"

"Yeah" I say looking down

Clay puts his finger under my chin lifting me face to look him in the eyes. It's like the butterflies in my stomach are on crack right now.

"Hey, it's okay, I understand. But I'm gonna worry no matter what. As long as he's out there and knows where you live. I'm going to worry about you."
He says almost whispering "now let's go back to sleep huh?"

"Okay. Thanks clay"

"Of course y/n"

We both get back into our original positions. Clays plays with my hair and hums my favorite song as I slowly drift back to sleep.

I woke up again and grabbed phone my to look at the time. It was 10:30. I try to get out of bed without waking clay but it didn't work. His hold on me got tighter and he pulled me back into him.

"No. Stay"

I look at him for a few seconds thinking about it

"Please" he says again.

"Fine. But only a few more minutes"

"Okay" he says happily

After another 15 minutes clay is now awake and both make our way to the kitchen to see Allison and nick talking. Alli was eating a bowl oatmeal and nick just had coffee in his hand.

"Good morning" I said making myself a cup of coffee.

"Morning" they both said and going back to their conversation about weather Nike or adidas are better.

After I make my coffee and clay makes his own I sit down next to Allison and nick.

"Where George?" Clay asks sitting down

"Still passed out on the chair"

" gottcha"

"I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back bitches" Allison says before putting her bowl in the sink and going down the hall to the bathroom leaving me with nick and clay

"Soo. Clay knows about yesterday" I say and then quickly take a sip of coffee

"Hey I didn't tell him I swear" nick says defensively

"I know. I did. On accident"

"Yeah she had a dream about it and woke me up. She kinda slipped up"Clay says looking at me
"Next time something this happens please tell me"

"I will" I said

"Thank god. I suck at keeping secrets"

Me clay and nick talk a little more about what happened when George walks in shortly followed by Allison coming back.

"So what are we doing today peoples?" Alli asks

"I don't know" George says making himself some cereal

"How about shopping" I offer

"Oh my god yes!!" Allison yells "I and very much down for that. Boy?"

"Sounds good" they all said at once making us laugh

The boys went back to clays after breakfast to get ready and me and Allison got ready here.