Partners - Chapter 20

So... erm... Hi?

*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*

 Warning: more bad stuff

"Eren." Levi crossed his arms. "What did you do?"

He ruffled his own brown hair and laughed nervously, "Pshh. Pssshhhh. I have no idea what you're talking about." Eren looked everywhere but his eyes.

"You're blocking the door." Levi pointed. He got home from class early only to see Eren practically fly across the apartment and slam the door to their bedroom shut. "And you're also a terrible liar, so tell me."

Eren sighed and rubbed at his eyes, "I can't. You're going to be so mad at me."

Levi tried to reach for the doorknob but Eren blocked him. "I won't, just fucking tell me. If you're watching porn in there or some shit you don't have to-"

"I accidentally ordered 22 pizzas instead of two." Eren blurted. Levi stopped dead and gawked at him. The atmosphere in the room shifted and they both stared at each other for what felt like an hour.

Levi asked slowly, "…are you serious?"

"I thought I typed in two!" Eren slapped his forehead. "Suddenly these guys appeared at the door and I tried to explain that I only wanted two but they were like well we've got twenty two fucking pizzas so we better get our money or else and I was scared so I just handed them the money and took all the pizza and I'm pretty sure our bedroom is going to smell like pepperoni for a month." Eren rambled.

Levi shimmied past Eren and opened the door to see that yes, there was in fact over twenty pizzas stacked up on the bed. Levi sighed into his hands; his voice was muffled between his fingers.

"How much was it."

"….more than this month's rent."

"Fuck."

"Thank you guys so much again." Eren handed four boxes of pizza to Christa while Levi took the money from Ymir.

"I can't believe you fucked up that badly," Ymir laughed.

Eren stood out his tongue, "Shut the hell up I'm trying not to cry right now."

"Ymir." Christa scolded, now holding a huge stack of pizza. She turned to Eren and smiled, "You're welcome Eren. Now we don't have to wait for delivery."

"Exactly," Eren laughed. "Thanks again."

Ymir fake- scowled at Eren as they walked out and he returned the look. Levi shut the door and began to count through the money. "Phew." Eren sighed and slid against the wall. "That leaves just our pizzas' left."

"It's a good thing you have a lot of friends." Levi thumbed through the money. "Otherwise we'd be fucked."

"I know." Eren sighed. "I'm lucky that they all hadn't eaten yet too."

"Well, that's a known fact." Levi chuckled.

Eren laughed too and was helped to his feet by Levi. He watched as Levi shoved the money in his pocket with his free hand and Eren suddenly felt guilty. He looked down into his eyes nervously and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Levi hummed, and slapped Eren on the ass as he walked away; the younger stumbled forwards. Levi replied monotone, "Don't worry about it, idiot. If you weren't here shit would be pretty boring."

Eren flushed as he scowled, "You are such a pervert."

"Whatever."

"I don't know about you bitches," Connie hung across the loveseat in Erwin's apartment (which was now Armin's as well). "But I'm pretty bored." The students had met up with a goal of doing homework, but that idea lasted about a minute.