64) Permission?

Test conversation starts here

Noah: Hey guys quick question.....

Bryce: sure man what is it?

Rafy: what's the question

Amelie: shoot the question!

Addison: ask us!!!

Blake: I don't know if I'll answer but go ahead

Noah: Should I pop the question or is it too soon? It's been almost a year and a half...

Blake: I'm definitely answering this one YESSS!!! Fucking ask her bro!

Rafy: ASK HER!!!!!

Bryce: do it man! She will never love anyone else as much as she loves you!!

Addison: DO. IT. NOW. !!!!

Amelie: after all you have been through together now is the perfect time! You have shown everyone how strong you are!

Noah: ok, I guess that's sorted, thanks guys! I bought the ring 2 months ago I hope she will love it! She just turned the shower off so she will be out any second!! Thanks so much, I'm gonna ask her tomorrow on the boat! Wish me luck

All: you got this man, best of luck, she loves you more than anything we all know the answer!!!!!!

End of text conversation

⚠️ HEAVY SMUT WARNING⚠️

(Dixie comes out of the shower in just her towel and sits beside Noah on the bed)

DIXIE; hey babe (smiles)

NOAH; (looks up from his phone) whoa!! Sexy girlfriend alert!!!

DIXIE; (falls on top of him and smashes her lips against his)

NOAH; (kisses back) I'm so in love

DIXIE; me too baby, but shh (starts making out with him)

NOAH; gladly (smiles and makes out with her and eventually climbs on top of her)

DIXIE; (moans as he kisses her neck) m-hmm

NOAH; you like that huh?

DIXIE; (moans again) m-mhm

NOAH; (chuckles as he kisses down her body while ripping her towel off with his teeth)

DIXIE; (smirks as she watches him take her towel off and throw it across to the other side of the room) I love you bbyboy (runs her finger through his hair)

NOAH; (looks at her for permission)

DIXIE; (nods her head and gives him the look of consent)

NOAH; (he sticks his tongue out and licks her inner thighs before getting to her 😼)

DIXIE; (moans as he moves his tongue around and massages her clit with his thumb) Stop t-teasing!!