Chapter 8: Mines of Moria, BEWARE!

Chris: Last time on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island!

Chris: We saw some model hunts, one more time-wasting than the other!

Chris: The Maggots presented a, you guessed it- a maggot.

Chris: The Rats presented our mutant shark, Fang, looking as fierce as he always was!

Chris: With the Maggots losing, Jo got booted off due to her busting the challenge for her team.

Chris: Who will thrive and who won't survive?

Suddenly, a helicopter arrives.

Pilot: This is the Department of Environmental Protection! You're busted, McLean!

Chris: Meddling tree-huggers! *grabs walkie-talkie* LAUNCH OPERATION DOOMSDAY!

Then he puts the walkie-talkie away.

Chris: What is Operation Doomsday, you ask?

Chris: Find out right here on: Total-Drama-Revenge of the Island!

As he said it, two more helicopters arrived.

Another morning, with no annoyances...at all.

Y/n and Dawn entered the Lodge, holding hands, and see that there is something wrong...

Y/n: What's up, guys?

Mike: Well, Chef's not here.

Zoey: Neither is breakfast.

Dawn: Did you check the fridge?

Y/n: And the cupboards?

Anne Maria: We did. There's just nothing-

They hear whistling and turn to B who is pointing at an opened chamber, where food is stored.

Y/n: Was that always there?

Mike: I don't think so.

Everyone then walks into the chamber, only for the exit to slide closed.

Everyone gasps as it turns out, they were taken in a van that was driving to an unsaid destination.

After the van arrived, the driver. or Chef, lifted the back of the van to pour out the campers.

Chris is seen on a TV.

Chris (TV): Good. You're here, finally.

Chris (TV): Today's challenge is to find a golden Chris statue in your team color hidden somewhere in this old abandoned mine. First team back wins.

Y/n: Question, Chris. How are you not arrested by the DEP?

Chris (TV): One word, Y/n: lawyers.

(Y/n's Confessional))

Y/n: 

((End of Confessional))

Chris (TV): Before you go, you're going to need these.

Chef, who is in a hazard suit, gives each camper a chemical badge and a backpack.