Chapter 7: Monster Model World

Chris: Previously on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island!

Chris: The campers got deep with an underwater scavenger hunt. Y/n made sure Vito got switched back into Mike, much to Zoey's relief.

Chris: Scott tried to sabotage his whole team on the scene, if not for B who stopped him and Fang joining in on the fun in the water skiing challenge!

Chris: As Scott was launched off, Y/n and Dawn confessed. Yuck, young love.

Chris: With all threats gone, it's officially Team Rat vs Team Maggot! Will the Rats man up before they're a man down?

Chris: Let's hope not! There's nothing more entertaining than a man down.

He looks at Chef, who falls into the water, thanks to a plank under him breaking.

Chris: More where that came from, right now on: Total-Drama- Revenge of the Island!

Another morning, but without Scott. Good riddance!

Mike, B and Sam weren't left with much of a choice but to do their business lumberjack style as the girl were doing their makeup in the communal bathrooms.

Well, except Dawn, who is sitting with Y/n, enjoying the morning on the beach as much as they can.

The speakers turn on again.

Chris (speaker): It's challenge time, campers! Meet me on the other side of the island!

<<Scene change>>

The campers were sitting, well if you count Dawn snuggling on Y/n's lap. *chuckles*

Of course, Mike and Zoey getting along.

((Zoey's Confessional))

Zoey: Mike is a nice guy, but his "characters" are getting out of hand. Thankfully, Y/n managed to knock whoever Vito is back into Mike. Either way, he'll need to make up his mind.

((Switch to Mike's Confessional))

Mike: My personalities are messing up my chances to be with Zoey. Sure, Y/n knocked Vito back into my psyche, but it can't go on forever. I'll need to do something about this.

((Switch to Dawn's Confessional))

Dawn: I'm actually together with Y/n! It's like a dream come true! *squeals like a fangirl*

((Switch to Y/n's Confessional))

Y/n: I'm with Dawn! I'm with Dawn! *singing and doing  a victory dance*

((End of Confessionals))

We see a stage, Chef in a royal purple dress, high heels.

Then we see Chris descending onto the stage with a jetpack.

He is in a gray suit with white shirt, his hair is also white and wears some stupid shades.

Chris: Welcome to your challenge: The Weird and Wild Fashion Spectacular!

Anne Maria: Fashion?

Dakota: Now we're talking!

Chris: Hold your horses! You won't be walking the catwalk! No, no, no, no. No amount of fashion can help you people. *laughs a bit*

Chris: Here's how it's gonna work!

Chris: Each team gets a wardrobe of clothes, a makeup kit and ten minutes to dress and make up a model.