Part nineteen

It was... a funny picture.

Ten adults, two of them republic generals and Jedi, on of them a captain, and the remaining seven brave soldiers, sat on the ground, in a kids room, playing with baby toys.

Fives was really, really amazed by the rattle.

Anakin was fidgeting with a little squishy star.

Obi-Wan was playing with a cube, that had little things sticking out the sides, that you could push in, and then tilt the cube so they'd fall to stick out again.

Kix said wrapped in the baby blankets, examining a chewing ring, and trying to chew on it.

Rex had squished himself under the little frame, that had toys dangling from it, tapping them just hard enough, that they would spin exactly one round around the frame, until the bands they were hung up with were all tied around it and then the same the other way around.

Padmé sat at the side, on the new beanbag, reading a kids book to baby Ahsoka, wondering how many kids she had. One or a legion full...

Ahsoka was snuggled up against Padmé. She wasn't asleep, instead curiously watching Padmé, while simultaneously chewing on the braid.

It was a calm situation kinda.

It was almost weird how much peace could fit into a literal warship.

Padmé wondered, what Ahsoka would say to peace once she grew older. Would the war stretch so long, that she'd remember it later? If so, would she remember it with terror, or not?

It was a weird thought to think. That she might remember the war, but in this way. In the way the atmosphere in this room was. This... peace in the middle of the storm.

Padmé allowed herself a soft smile. No matter what would happen. She'd give her best to give the kid a great childhood.

Carefully she shut the book and laid it away. 

"Anakin?" she asked, and her husband turned around.

"I've git something, that you have to sign."

She grabbed for her bag, still holding Ahsoka safe in her grip.

"Sign? What do I have to sign?"

Padmé got out her data-pad. "The adoption papers, what else?"

Anakin froze. "You got adoption papers for her? How. I mean..." he was startled, not that he wasn't happy, he sure was, still.

"Don't underestimate me General Skywalker. I already signed."

Anakin came up to her. "Wait i that even gonna count? I mean I'm a Jedi and all"

A sigh came from the senator. "Jedi can adopt kids. What do you think how they manage the legal part of taking children to the temple?"

And in that instance Anakin had a pen in the hand.

Rex Interrupted him.

"Ehhh... General..."

"Yeah?" Skywalker asked.

"There might be a slight problem..." he mumbled, turning red in the process. The other clones too.

"Which problem..."

Rex bit his lip then spilled it "Well, we thought that... she's our little sister... somewhat... and we got the... idea... to declare the founding of our own clan... we did even send it to Mandalore..."

Obi-Wan nodded on that, remembering, how they asked him for help. He had spoken with Satiné in their favor.

"And now we officially are Clan Fett and the little one is kinda... we want to take her into the clan..." he mumbled "so we intended to throw a ceremony to adopt her as sister..." he was bright red...

He really should have told his general about the clan thing earlier. He kinda had expected General Kenobi would have had.

Anakin paused for a moment. "So she'll be officially your sister?"

Rex nodded.

A wide grin spread over Anakins face, as he made a split second decision. "Fine then I'll have to adopt you all"

The room fell silent.

Hey Guys, I'm back!!!!

So here's the thing.
Once Ahsoka grew older, I can't make any baby chapters. And I don't wanna miss a fun/cute situation that could have happened, had I thought of it earlier. So I need you all to write me the funny and cute ideas you have on what could happen, so that they can be included, for Baby 'soka to have the weirdest, funniest and greatest childhood that can possibly be thought of.