part-19 stabbed

It was quite a week after vyom successfully completed his meeting he was so happy that his new branch office was got selected on chennai ...... He was on cloud nine ........ Utmost happy ...... He badly wanna share this good news to Sharanya ...... He was about to call her ....... But he got a thought that he'll go chennai and tell this good news by himself only ........ He can't wait for tomorrow ....... Most of the time he went to meet her unplanned ...... This time he was preparing his outfit , His car , everything was planned ...... He's still on new york ...... He's not going mussorie he's straightly gonna land on chennai ....... He wanna meet her badly ....... And share his happiness with her ........ Nxt day morning vyom's flight was about to land ...... After landing he bought her favourite white roses bouquet ......... And went to her home ...... He was waiting outside on her home .... She was not there ......... Then he call Sharanya ...... She didn't pick his call ...... Then he call sharanya's guards ...... They told that she's in mall celebrating her friend birthday ...... Then he went there .......

Here , in Chennai Sharanya was celebrating her friend birthday in mall ....... They were sitting on a restaurant chit chatting and pulling each other's leg ...... Having unlimited fun ....... Sharanya asks where is her friend dia ....... Everyone got silent for a second ...... Sharanya feels something wrong she asks .......

Sharanya : kya hua dia ko ?....... woh kyu nahi aayi ?.......... She asks worriedly ........
one of her friend name suhana says ........
                      What happened to dia ?....... Why she didn't came ?........

Suhana : woh uski thoda tabiyat thik nahi hai ........ She said in a low tone .........
                   Uhh ..... She isn't well .......

Sharanya : kya hua usse ?............
                     What happened to her ?........

Suhana : she hesitate to say ....... Gulping words ...... She says ......... Usne !........ Sucide attempt kiya hai !........ Sharanya was in shock to hear this ..........
               She tried to do sucide .........

Sharanya : suci ........ Par kyu ?........ Aisi kya problem hai ki usse aisi karna pada !.........
                          But why ?......... What is the problem that she had to do this !........

Suhana : tum janti ho na woh kisi ameer ghar ki ladke se pyaar karti thi ........ Dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karti thi ........ pehle Sab acha chal raha tha ....... Par achanak se usne dia ko chod diya !......... Dia ne usse baat karne ki koshish ki ...... Usse samjhane ki bhi koshish ...... Par usne usse dekhne ka bhi mana kar diya tha ....... pata hai jab pyaar karta tha tab usne kya bola dia se ....... ki woh uske bina woh jee nahi payega ......... Agar dia ne na boldiya toh woh mar jayega .......... ye sab bola tha usne ....... par ab dekho ....... usko ye dekh ne ke bhi time nahi hai ki woh zinda hai ya nahi ......... sab jhut hai ........ uska pyaar , uski woh dil chune wali baatein , sab jhut hai ........ saari Ameer ghar ki ladke aise hi hote hai ....... Har din koi nayi ladki , har din koi nayi girl friend ....... Sharanya was looking down in a confused state ......... Don't know why but suddenly she got remembered vyom ...... But she know that vyom is not that typical rich boy who never use girls for his own benefit ....... Even though he has a crazy girls fanbase ...... He respect them and their love ........ never try to use them ........... She was thinking all these ......... Suddenly someone touch her by shoulder ..... It was suhana ........ She asks ........
                     Do you know that she was in love with a rich guy ........ both loved each other very much........ Everything was fine at the beginning ....... But suddenly he left Diya !......... Diya tried to talk to him ...... Tried to make him understand him too ......
But he also denied seeing her...... do u Know what he said to Diya when he was in love.......that he'll not be able to live without her...... he will die if dia deny him ....... But see ..... Now he don't even had time to see whether she's alive or not ........ Everything is a lie...... His love, his heart touching words, everything is a lie ...... Those rich boys are like this only ....... every day a new girl, every day a new girl friend.......