part - 10 Shopping

Vyom went back to mussorie, after that vyom was so busy in his both music and business , he only talk to her through calls only............ Here Sharanya is also so busy in her stuff ......... meanwhile she was so busy with her friends because after 3 days her best friend's birthday is coming so she has so many things to buy like gifts and dress for her for that she was planning to go shopping with her friends ......... Meanwhile vyom calls her she pick the call ...........

Sharanya : vyom?........ In a happy tone

Vyom : guess what!............. He said in a excited tone.........

Sharanya : kya hua bada kush lagra hi ho ..........
(What happened you sounds very happy ......... )

Vyom : wo mera ek concert ka meeting hai isiliye kal chennai aara hi hoon ......... 3 din tak wahi rehne wala hoon ........ aur suno ye 3 din tum sirf mere saath time spent karogi thik hai .......... He said Smilingly ........
( I have a concert meeting for tomorrow by Chennai ........ for 3 days You will just spend time with me ok .........)

Sharanya : tum yaha aarahi ho !........bohot acha hai ............. She said excitedly ........ wo meri friend ka bday aara hai uskeliye mein kal shopping ja rahi hoon ........ tum bhi aan
a thik hai ........ she asked happily
(U coming here !........ It's a good news..... Actually one of my friends bday is about to came For that I am going shopping tomorrow ........ you also come Okay ...... she Asked Happily .......)

Vyom : haan haan !...... Kyu nahi zarur jayengi ........ He confirmed her
(Yes yes we will go for sure ....... He confirmed her .........)

Sharanya : acha thik hai .......... Kal milte hai bye........... Both of them hung the call
( Ok bye ...... We'll meet tomorrow ........ )

Vyom was so excited and happy to meet her ......... He was so lost and tierd in his work ........ finally vyom was having butterflies in his heart and stomach thinking that how he gonna spent those 3 days with her ............. He was all in dreamland ......... After coming back to home madhavi notice that happiness on vyom face and she knows very well the reason behind it ......... She saw that vyom was talking to the portrait in Sharanya's picture on the wall ..........

Vyom : kitne din hogayi haina .......... Mein aara hoon Sharanya ......... He was talking to her picture with full of love in his eyes ...... With a small smile on the lips.....
(How long it's been ........ I'm coming Sharanya ..........)

NEXT DAY:

Sharanya went to shopping mall with her friends there are two girls and one boy and their names are

*radhika
* tara
* Akash
These are the friends of Sharanya ......... radhika and tara are friends of Sharanya and akash is Tara's brother he had a feelings for Sharanya (bechara doesn't have any idea about vyom) but Sharanya doesn't know about it she saw him as a friend only but both of them shares a good bond ......... All of them entered into the mall roaming around shops and deciding ........ no !....... actually they were fighting between themselves what to bought first ............. Suddenly they saw that some PPL in black uniform with gun in their hands walking towards them both the corner ............ then she saw that someone in middle Sharanya was so shocked and scared to see them ........ then she saw that it was vyom who's coming on the middle with that ever charming smile in his face ................ all the people in mall were looking at him and starts to speak themselves and starts to click his pictures and videos ............ Sharanya's friends were in beyond shock by looking at the rockstar vyom standing infront of them ....... Vyom comes infront of her pull off his glasses and calls her by name sharanya smilingly ....... In result of witnessing those guards and their guns those unusual environment Sharanya got scared can't able to bear the shock ........ She was about to say vyom but she Just fall on floor with a thud her eyes were closed .......
she got faint due to scare ........ Vyom rushed and taken her in his arms ........... He was so confused what happen to her that she got faint ........ He is slowly tap her cheeks ,spill some water on her face ........ Then she slowly opened her eyes vyom let out a relif breath ......... Then both got stand up ......
suddenly vyom hugged her ........ Sharanya notice that everyone is looking at them only ......... But he doesn't seems to be care about all these ........ But somehow Sharanya parted the hug ..... Still vyom was checking her whether she's ok..........