part- 9 Apologize

Next day morning .......... Sharanya was getting ready to go work ........ She got a call it was from her friend Tara's father he said that there's a party in this evening so he invited her ........ Sharanya says yes to the party ........... Her friends were went out of city ....... So she thought how to go there without them ......u.. But somehow she conveinced herself ........

Evening :

Sharanya was getting ready ....... she went to the venue ......... While entering she got hitted by someone ..... Turned to see it was vyom ........ He saw that it was Sharanya ......... A wide smile crept on his face ......... He was about to call her ........ Sharanya ........ But she turned her face and went ........ Vyom looking at her with sad face ........ While she was talking with someone ........  he was standing beside her having a hopeful smile ......... When she turned ...... Forgetting that a small smile crept on her lips too ...... But she wipe it immediately ........ She was about to go vyom came infront and says ......

Vyom : hiiii ...... He says with a big smile ....... But sharanya looks somewhere ........ Vyom notice that but still try to have a normal conversation with her ........ Kya hua Sharanya ?.......... Kisi ko dhoond rahi ho ........ Saying that he looks here nd there ....... Sharanya gives a angry stare .......
                  (What happened sharanya? ...... looking for someone ........)

Sharanya : kisi ko nahi .......... Saying that she was about to go ........ Vyom says .......
                          (No one ........)

Vyom : areyyy ..... Rukho ...... Kya hua ?....... koi baat hai toh bolo mujhse .........
                   (Hey ..... wait ...... what happened? ....... If there is anything you can share Saying that she looks here and there ........
                    (Nothing .......... )

Vyom : mujhe dekhar baat karo na ........
                  (Can't u look at me talk ?.........)

Sharanya : vyom please ........ Kuch der mujhe akela chod do ........ Main tumse baat mein baat karti hoon ........
               (Leave me alone for a while ........ I'll talk to you later ........)

Vyom : kab .......... (when) ......... Sharanya didn't know what to say ........ Bolona kab baat karte hain ?............
               (Say when do we talk? ........)

Sharanya : uhh .. pp...... party khatam hone ke baad ......
                 (After the party ............)

Vyom : pakka ?..........
                   (Sure ?...........)

Sharanya : ehh ....... H..haan pakka ......... (Yes sure) .......... Vyom smiles and says ...... She was about to go vyom hold her wrist .......... She turned to see ....... Vyom asks ..........

Vyom : mujhse naaraz ho .......... (Annoyed with me ........) He asks in a soft tone ......... She didn't say anything ........ Bolo sharanya .......... ( Tell me Sharanya ) He asks looking at her .........

Sharanya : she didn't say anything .........

Vyom : main jaanti hun tum mujhse naaraz ho ......... Mujhse keh kyu nahi deti ......... Aise munh mod ke kyu ja rahi ho ........
               (I know you are angry with me ......... why don't you tell me ......... why are you turning your face away like this ........ )

Sharanya : kyunki tumhe toh meri baat Maana hi nahi .......... Chodo .......... Mujhe uske baare mein baat nahi karni hai ............ Saying that She went ..........
             (Because you don't listen to my words ...... leave it ...... I don't want to talk about it ....... )

Vyom : didn't say anything ......... Just keep looking at her .........

And the party was going Sharanya was standing alone ........ He keep looking at her with a pleading face ......... She didn't look at him ....... Later she turned to see that vyom was still looking at her only ........ Sharanya look at him ......... Both keep looking at eachother ......... Suddenly a beautiful girl came and asks vyom for dance ......... He was about to say no but ....... The flashlight fall on him ........ That girl take him voluntarily ......... The song starts to play he is dancing with her but his concentration was fully on Sharanya ......... Sharanya also looking at vyom ....... He was dancing like robot ........... Finally the song ends vyom left the place immediately ....... He was searching Sharanya ......... But she doesn't seems to be no where .......... Then he ask the person who was sitting with her ...... That person says that she left ........