seventeen

raelynn watched as cars drove by the street they were stood on.

there was a blue tarp on the ground and the three boys (chris, karl and chandler) were stood stood on it.

there were also three red buckets of syrup and another three buckets of feathers.

raelynn stood quite a distance back from the boys, she didn't want to be caught in the splash zone.

"are you boys ready?!" jimmy yelled

"NO!!" they all replied

"it wasn't a question." Jimmy said blandly, gesturing for people to dump syrup on the boys.

raelynn laughed as she watched chris get covered in syrup, then chandler, then finally karl.

"FEATHERS!!" jimmy yelled next.

a few minutes later, all three boys were covered in syrup and feathers.

raelynn was laughing at them when karl put his arms out. she stopped laughing and furrowed her brows.

karl ran towards her with his arms out, engulfing her with a giant hug.

"karl noo!"

"KARL YES!"

raelynn now had syrup and feathers on her aswell.

everyone started laughing as karl pulled out from the hug, giving her a cute little grin.

"fuck you karl-" she chuckled, shoving him on the arm lightly.

and of course, jimmy got that on video too.

-

for some reason they had a shower at the warehouse they filmed at so after she had showered and got changed it was time to go back to her house.

karl had offered to give her a ride again so of course, she accepted.

she walked out of the warehouse building to see karl standing by his car.

"ready to go?" he asked, opening the passenger door for her.

she nodded and got in, him closing the door behind her and then getting into the drivers side.

"thank you karl," raelynn muttered, looking up at him as he started the car.

"it's no problem rae, really. if you ever need a ride then just let me know."

raelynn nodded, smiling.

raelynn looked out of the window, processing what had happened today and yesterday.

she had officially met karl and been in a mr. beast video? she had also slept in karl's arms? and so many other amazing things had happened the past month, she was so grateful she got the opportunity for all of this.

"are you alright?" karl asked, glancing over to the silent girl.

she nodded. "yeah, just thinking."

"oh okay, we're almost there."

raelynn nodded again. her stomach turned. she knew she would see karl again, they lived in the same city for fucks sake but something about going back to her apartment made her sad.

"are you sure you're alright?" he asked again, glancing over at her.

"yeah, I'm sure. the past weeks been confusing and tiring is all."

"confusing? how so?"

"oh- its- uhm it's just- like- yeah."

he furrowed his brows, keeping his eyes on the road. "what?"

"oh you know, it's not important, like its just, uhm, yeah it's nothing."

"when you get home you should get some sleep because you're making no sense at all."

"yes, I will, for sure."

she wasn't going to tell him that he was the reason why she was confused. she was confused about how she felt about him, it started off with hatred and now she wanted to be around him at all times. his touch was addictive.

she sighed as he pulled to a stop outside of her apartment complex.

"we're here," he stated, looking over to her with a small smile.

she unclicked her seat belt and looked at him.

"thank you karl! I had fun!"

"no worries," he said, waving.

she got out of the car and walked over to the apartment building doors, waving at karl as he drove off.

she missed him already.

I'm sorry for the
rlly short chapter
but its 12am and
could not think of anything
else to add
lol
anyway

THANK YOU FOR 6K?!??
I appreciate you guys
so much holy crap.
I did not expect this book
to get as far as it has already,
thank you once again.

remember to drink water and
get something to eat.

if you don't hydrate yourself then
I'm just not gonna post anymore
chapters.
so go do it. its important so go do it.

I'm proud of you!!