three

[ DISCORD ]

dream
play minecraft with us

raelynn
huh

dream
play. minecraft.
with us

raelynn
why

dream
we want you to

raelynn
define we

dream
well, there's George,
Sapnap, Quackity and me.

raelynn
oh okay then
sure

dream
join the vc on the gc.

-

raelynn sighed and got up from her bed, taking a seat at her computer setup.

she opened discord and then loaded up minecraft.

one thing that dream didn't mention was that karl was also playing. she decided not to join the vc just yet, they hadn't heard her voice before and she wasn't sure they would like it or not.

she entered the ip that dream sent her and loaded in, being killed almost immediately.

she read the chat in the game which read

stfuraelynn was killed by sapnap

<stfuraelynn> wtf sapnap I thought you loved me.

<sapnap> dream says join vc

raelynn sighed, clicking onto discord and hovering her mouse over the join button. her hands were shaking slightly and she took a deep breath, clearing her throat.

she clicked join and her headset was already filled with screams.

"NO SAPNAP DON'T KILL ME! PLEEASE!" george screeched.

raelynn was muted at first.

"RAE'S HERE! HEY!" sapnap chuckled.

"KARL IS LIVE BY THE WAY!" quackity chimed in.

she nodded her head, knowing that they couldn't see. she clicked on Karl's stream on her other monitor but muted it. she wasn't sure why she did it. she just did.

she took a deep breath as she unmuted.

"okay," she said, taking a look at Karl's stream on her second monitor. he had sort of frozen at the sound of her voice and his shoulders tensed a bit.

"wait wait wait- I just realised that was the first time we've heard your voice." dream laughed.

raelynn tensed a bit. did they hate her voice?

"wait what kind of accent do you have? I didn't hear you correctly." george spoke.

"Uhm I don't know? I guess it would be american?" she replied.

"Oh cool! what state are you from?" he asked.

"North Carolina."

"wait, karl lives there too." quackity interrupted.

"what city?" rae asked, tilting her head slightly and jumping up and down in-game.

"Greenville," karl said quietly.