Meeting

It's been a few days since everything happened. As soon as your magic was back up to normal levels, you and Sans started training. Even now you used a bone attack to parry off Sans. It was like a sword fight with bones. You'd found out that Sans was fast. Very fast. Your first day of training, he'd taught you about the basics. How to check for Execution Points, Level Of ViolencE, ATtacK, DEFense, and HoPe. He explained their meanings and told you how this stuff could help you pick out and avoid aggressors. You were grateful for this newfound knowledge. On your second day of training, he started you on short range attacks, hand to hand combat, and dodging. He'd said you needed to avoid fighting, if necessary, but if you couldn't than you at least knew how to defend yourself. "to slow." This was day three and you were continuing off of day two. Sans had just tripped you with his attack before you could parry him away again. You groaned and got back off the tile. "maybe we should pick this up tomorrow? i was thinking we could finish off with a teleportation lesson before we head home?" Sans offered. Your eyes lit up. "Sweet! Yes please!"

❤💜💚💙💛

"-and that's why you need to have a good picture of where you are headed at all times. ok?" You nodded. You had know clue that your lesson would involve a thirty minute lecture, but it did seem fairly important. 1. Don't try teleporting to another country. It will exhaust your magic and possibly kill you. 2. Don't teleport if your drugged or drunk. It could mess up everything in your body and you could end up in a worse situation than you started. 3. Be precise. If your going to teleport, you must know exactly where you are going. You could end up in a less than desirable outcome otherwise. You weren't sure what that outcome was, Sans didn't specify, but you got the picture. "let's start by getting out of the underground. that clearing in ebott forest should do." Sans looked a little nervous, but.. "i'll meet you there." You wondered how much more trust he could put into you. He'd said himself that you were making it difficult for him to trust you. You did want it, but did you deserve it? You pictured the forest. The tall trees. The small clearing. Wait what did it look like specifically? You only teleported there once and it was on accident. Then the cold slapped you in the face.

❤💜💚💙💛

"Crap!" You hugged yourself. "Now where am I?" It was a forest clearing, just like you pictured. The thing was, it wasn't winter yet on the surface. It was still fall. You groaned internally, now how was dad-er- Sans going to trust you if you couldn't follow simple rules! You hadn't been precise enough and now you were who knows where! You walked in a random direction, not wanting to make this worse on yourself by teleporting again. With any luck, you could find someplace to warm up in and borrow their phone to call da- Sans since you didn't have one of your own.

❤💜💚💙💛

You were lucky to find a pathway and followed it to a small town. "Welcome to Snowdin." You read the sign. That sounded.. Familiar. You walked through the ghost town, trying the Bar, the Inn, and the Shop. They were all locked. I knocked on houses along the way. Nothing. You sighed. The cold was really starting to get to you now, other than when you first got here, you were largely unaffected. You tried the last house. As you went to knock, the door creaked open.

❤💜💚💙💛

"Uh.. Hello..?" You weren't keen on breaking and entering, but you were sure the owner would understand. You just wanted warmth and a phone call. Nothing more. The house was bare of items. It'd been empty for awhile. You entered and what seemed to have been a living room. On your left was a staircase and on your right was another room. You checked that first. It was a kitchen with an unbelievably tall sink. There was no phone. You went up the stairs next. The first door looked like there had been many signs, stickers, etc on it. It was unlocked and clear of items, just like the rest of the house. You sighed and went to try the last door.. Only to find it locked. That peaked your curiosity. You tried knocking first, but got no answer. So.. You broke in. Literally. You jammed your attack into the door and pried it open. So much for not wanting to break and enter. What you didn't get was why the owner didn't want people in here. It was bare too. You sighed and left the house. It seemed you were just going to have to go somewhere else for a phone.

❤💜💚💙💛

It finally occurred to you that you were still in the Underground when you made it to Waterfall. You'd heard of this places immense beauty, and you had to agree. It was beyond amazing with its luminous blue waters, lush grass, and softly echoing flowers. Not to mention the star like crystals to top it all off. It was simply gorgeous. You continued on the trail, hoping to be led back to Judgement Hall and hopefully da- Sans. Uhg. That'd been happening a lot lately. You wanted to call Sans 'dad' but you were afraid to. You were still scared that the monsters would disappear again. You'd grown attached, you know you had, but you were still very much denying it. "Hey!" A voice cut through your thoughts. "Watch where your stepping!" You looked to the source. It was a flower monster. "Sorry. I was lost in thought!" He narrowed his eyes at you. You used check.

Flowey the flower

Atk: 3

Def: 7

Hp: 19

Lv: 16

Isn't as innocent as he seems.