Jack

You were really glad for Jack's company. You had quite a few classes with him, which was good. He was a good mentor and guide, though you weren't sure you could exactly call him a 'friend' yet. He seemed to have your back. Other then that guy everything seemed to be going well. That was until you didn't have a class with him and that bully did. You tried to ignore him. "Well if it's not that newbie from this morning.. That was pretty rude you know."
"I tried to apologize.."
"I tried to apologize." He mocked. "Listen loser. I'm top dog around here. Don't cross me and we'll get along. Capche? Don't cross Jared Serus." You swallowed. "Ok, ok.." He padded my cheek. "Good. Freak." He muttered the last part. You flinched. It was true.. You were a freak..

❤💜💙💚💛

You're third class went fairly well otherwise and you met Jack at your fourth hour class. "Hey again, [Y/N]. How was- are you ok?" He noticed your somber mood. "I'm fine." You slipped a fake smile on. "... Ok.." Fourth hour slipped by and you were finally at lunch. Jack let you sit with him and didn't ask any questions. "Jared?"
"Huh?" You looked up at Jack. "Jared. He's being a jerk to you. Am I wrong?"
"..." He sighed. "Don't listen to him. He's.. He's a bully. Whatever he told you is wrong. Your a good, smart person if geometry and english was anything to go by." For the first time in awhile you smiled. "Thanks... Jack.." Maybe you could be friends after all.

❤💜💙💚💛

The last three classes went by quickly with you not knowing anyone in your fifth hour, Jack in your sixth, and Jared-unfortunately- was in your seventh. Otherwise you finally finished your first day. You started to walk home. You'd never trusted vehicles, besides you needed the exercise. You groaned internally when footsteps fell in step behind you after passing an alleyway. "Nathan. What do you want." Nathan was a street kid like you were, and was not to be trusted. He'd double crossed you to many time in the past and had nearly got you thrown in jail three times. That was before you found a 'home' though and before you'd found [D/N]. "I need you for a job, unless your all cozy in your new normie life. "I AM actually. I like my life now. So count me out. He grabbed your arm and jerked it, forcing you to face him. "What?" You narrowed your [E/C] eyes. "Don't forget what I know.. I'll tell everyone you care about if you don't comply." Your eyes went wide. "So.. You in..?"
"Hey! Leave [Y/N] alone!"
"What the-" Nathan was staggering back as Jack shoved him away from me. "Jack! What are you doing here?!" Jack smiled at me. I was walking to Ebbot Cafe and noticed this guy harassing you."
"One of your new friends [Y/N]?" Nathan looked angry. Jack gave me a confused look. "Leave me alone Nathan. I have to go. Thanks for the help, but.. Uh.. My parents are waiting." You didn't want Jack knowing. You didn't need his pity. "I'll walk with you." Jack followed after you, ditching Nathan for now.

❤💜💙💚💛

You stopped at the cafe. "I won't ask who he was. I'm just glad that your ok. You seemed very tense."
"I'll be fine. Thank you though, seriously. I'll see you tomorrow?" He smiled. "Of course. I'll see you tomorrow, [Y/N]." With that you and Jack parted and you finished your walk home. You opened the door to chaos. Papyrus and Undyne were trying to put out a kitchen fire. Sans was nowhere to be seen. You decided to turn around and go to Grillby's. You knew [D/N] wasn't in the house. You couldn't feel their presence there plus you knew Sans wouldn't leave them there. You sighed and started walking again.

❤💜💙💚💛

You opened the door to Grillby's, relief flooding you upon seeing that Sans and [D/N] was, in fact, here. [D/N] was wrapped loyally around the stools legs. You smiled. [D/N] adored Sans. That made you happy. You couldn't deny that YOU adored Sans. You shifted your bag and walked over to the stool next to him. "hey kid. how was school?" Sans looked at you and you felt yourself not wanting to burden the skeleton with your problems. "Fine. School was fine." You said sitting down. "make any new friends?" You pulled out your homework. "I did." Sans smiled. "not that bad huh?" You nodded and slipped on a fake smile. "Yeah.. Jack showed me around."
"your new friend?"
"Yeah." You started doing the homework. "a.. boyfriend..?" You looked at Sans who had quirked a bone brow. "Sans... No. I just met him and I'm NOT interested." You continued your work. "well that's good.." Sans seemed relieved. "here, let me help you with that." Sans started to give pointers on the work. You never knew Sans had an interest in science. Your mood really improved. You bonded with Sans over homework, ketchup, and Grillby's.