School

You started school in a week. You were nervous about it, but Sans kept assuring you that you'd be fine. You spent a lot of time with the brothers, obviously, and with their friends. You've noticed that Sans was very tense around Frisk. She seemed ok, but it did make you curious. 'Was it something to do with the disappearance and re-appearance of the monsters?' You wanted to know. But you also didn't want Sans and Papy's friend hating on you. Speaking of them, Frisk was currently outside playing fetch with [D/N]. Sans and Grillby were upstairs. Everyone else was in the living room watching anime or reading. You found yourself in the kitchen grabbing one of Sans' ketchups, with his permission of course, and plopped down on the couch. "[Y/N]... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Papy noticed the ketchup. "'M thirsty. Ketchup is all that's in the fridge." You popped it open and took a drink. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAS MY BROTHER DONE TO YOU!?" You shrugged. The others stared at you. "Wow punk! Don't go becoming to much like Sans now! Fufufufu." You smirked. "I'll think about it."
"NYEHOHOHOHO!" Pappy cried. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." You drank more as Sans and Grillbs came down. "sup? why's pap like that?"
"He's upsetti spaghetti that I started drinking ketchup like you." You replied. "ah. i see. say.. you ready for school next week kiddo?" You're smile dropped. "No.."
"Oh. Don't be nervous my child. You shall make many friends. Frisk can give you pointers as well. She is good at that."
"among other things." Sans mumbled under his breath. You glanced at him while nodding along absentmindedly. 'What did that mean?' "Good! I shall make us some pie!" Toriel excused herself. "I shall make some tea." Asgore also left slightly hurriedly. 'Ok then..' "Y-you've g-g-got th-is [Y/N]!" Alphys encouraged. "Yeah!" Undyne slapped you on the back with a confident smile. "Yeah.. Ok.. I'm.. Gonna go make sure my backpack is packed.." You muttered and rushed up the steps. 
💛💙💜💚❤

You couldn't sleep. It was your first day of school tomorrow, but you were nervous. You just knew that something was gonna go wrong. You brushed your hands through [D/N]'s thick [D/F/C] fur. "I don't wanna go [D/N]. Something is going to go wrong.." They whined and nudged your arm. You stroked him some more. "What if I have one of those attacks? Sans will hate me. Maybe I should tell him? No.. He wouldn't believe me.. It should be impossible.." You shook your head and sighed. When had Sans become so important to you? You didn't know. You supposed that you'd felt this way for awhile. You'd truly bonded with him over the month or so that you'd lived here. Him and Pappy both. You smiled a little at that. At least you had something of a family.. 'But for how long?' "Oh god damnit mind! Why!" You flopped into your bed. "I guess.. It's a valid question though.. When will the monsters leave? Will I be alone again?" Tears pricked your eyes and slid down your cheeks. [D/N] nudged you again and you smiled a little. "Well.. Not completely alone.. But still.. I shouldn't have gotten close.." You sniffed. You kinda just sat there for awhile, hoping sleep would claim you, but you had no such luck. Your mind continued to pester you with other things that could happen, from Sans and Pappy hating you, to the monsters disappearing, to the monsters getting hurt, or worse, killed. More tears flowed down your face. Then the door cracked open. "kid.." Sans walked over to your be and hugged you close. "what's the matter, [Y/N]? does school really scare you that much?" He asked. You nodded. Sans sighed. "it can't be that bad.. try a week at least, if you don't like it i'll homeschool you.. ok?" You nodded but didn't let go. "something else?" You nodded. "what's up? i'm here for you, [Y/N]."
"Y-you won't leave me.. Will you..?" He blinked. "wha? no! i won't.. i promise.." He was probably going to regret that later, but it was necessary at the moment. You relaxed. "Get some rest, ok?" Your grip loosened and you nodded again. "Ok.."
"goodnight kiddo."
"Night Sans.."
💛💙💜💚❤

You looked at the large school before you. Ferrel High. One of six high school in the city. You walked up the steps slowly and felt someone bump into you. "I-"
"Watch it loser!" The student barked before joining their friends. Oh this was already gonna be a bad day. "Jerk.." You mumbled before getting to the top and entering the building. You were shown to the office by a friendlier student. "Ah! [Y/N] [L/N] right?" The desk gentleman asked. "That's me."
"Yes. Here's your schedule. One of our helpers will be showing you around. Jack?" The student who helped you here came in. "Oh it's you!" You were slightly happy that he was the one helping you. "Hi. I didn't realize that I'd be helping you around. I'm Jack Evans and I'm a senior." He held his hand out for you to shake. "Uh.. [Y/N]. [Y//N] [L/N]." You shook it. I'm also a senior." Jack was taller than you with a mop of coffee brown hair and forest green eyes. He had a paler complexion with a green shirt that said 'Cool to be Kind', blue jeans, and green and white tennis shoes. Maybe there was hope for this day yet. "Well, [Y/N], shall we get going? 1st hour starts soon." You nodded. "Alright. Let's go."
"Have a good day you two!" You heard as you were led out the door.