-Perfect At Last-

requested by girlthateatscarrots

The annual Weasley get together. Ron likes to call it Weeping-Weasley-Get-Together because a kid always ends up crying over an inconvenience. For three years straight, it has been Rose who cries.

"Boys come down here." I called out. "That includes you, Fred."

"Coming mum!" said the five year olds.

"Coming, darling." said Fred.

"Doria, you too."

"Coming mum." she said.

Three kids, that's how many Fred and I had. There was Doria Minerva Weasley. She was out first born. She was named in thought of Tonks. Tonks was like a mum to me after Sirius died. Therefore, I always kept her in my heart. She was also named after Minerva McGongall, the sweetest professor there could ever have been at Hogwarts. Then there was Regulus Fabian Weasley and Sirius Gideon Weasley, twins. They were named after my dad and uncle, both of whom are resting along with Tonks and the rest of our fellow friends. Fred picked out the middle names for all three kids.

Down came the two red headed twins rushing down the stairs. Both stopped running once I eyed them warningly, telling them to stop running. They took a seat and I placed two chocolate chip pancakes on their plates, then I poured them orange juice.

Down came Doria, the y/h/c girl. The twins looked more like Fred with just a hint of me, but Doria was the exact replica of me. She had her dad's freckles though. Doria was one year older so she was six at the moment.

"Are we going to see Uncle George and Uncle Lee?" asked Doria as she sat next to the Sirius.

"You bet." said Fred as he joined us for breakfast. He placed a kiss on my cheek and then sat.

We ate breakfast and chatted together and then we got ready for the get together. The twins wore opposite color striped shirt and Doria wore a pretty blue sundress.

Fred wore a purple button up and I matched him with a lilac sundress. I looked at him and I couldn't be happier that he was here. I could've lost him that day of the Battle of Hogwarts.

"What's on your mind, love?" he asked.

"I'm just glad you're here, you know?" I said.

"I'm glad you were there to save me." he said. "And I will thank you for the rest of my life."

He walked over to me and placed a warm kiss on my lips.

"Ew!" said the twins as they ran past us.

"How many times have I told you not to run." I said with a small laugh.

"Just like George and I." he said as he looked out the window to the twins, both of whom were playing with the dog, Moony.

"Doria are you ready?" I called out.

"Yes mum." she said.

"I need my hair done." she said as she walked down the stairs holding a brush and hair ties.

"Oh i'll do it." said Fred happily as he picked her up and sat her on the stool.

He brushed her hair carefully and then began to braid it. I looked at him lovingly and smiled to myself. This moment was perfect, I just wished Sirius could be here. I just wished they could all be here.

"Boys come on in." I called out. "You can play when we get there."

"But mummy." said Sirius.