-Ron's Stupid Friend-

⚠️use of drugs and alcohol⚠️

I sat with Ron and Harry on Ron's bed in their dorm as we passed the blunt to each other after hitting it, then drank some Firewhiskey. All three of us were completely gone. Ron said he was seeing double of us.

"I'm hungry." said Ron.

"Trust me, we don't wanna go there. We'll feel horrible in the morning." I said. "But...i'm hungry too."

He stared at me blankly until he started laughing out of nowhere. This made me start laughing which made Harry laugh too. We were clutching onto our stomachs as tears formed in the corners of our eyes from laughing too much. Eventually, I rolled off the bed and fell, causing us too laugh even harder.

"I can't breathe." I said in between laughs.

"Neither can I." said Harry as he rolled on the bed.

"The ceiling is so pretty." I said.

"I think you hit your head y/n/n." said Harry.

"Maybe." I said as I went into deep thought.

"Some pie would be nice." said Ron out of nowhere and we all began to laugh hysterically again.

The door of the dorm opened and in walked Fred and George.

"Is that you Fred and George? Or is it just Fred and i'm seeing double? Or...is it just George?" asked Ron.

"Maybe it's Charlie." I said causing Ron and I to burst out laughing.

"Charlie doesn't even go here." laughed Harry.

"Okay." said George as he clapped his hands together. "I think that'll be enough."

"Okay...mum." I said.

"Well, you're gone so let's get you to bed." said Fred as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

"Bye bye Ron." I said. "Bye bye Harry."

"Bye bye y/n/n." they said.

"Hey hey hey." I said to Fred as we walked down the stairs.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"You can't go up the stairs to the girls dormitories." I reminded him.

"Ah you're right." he said as he stopped walking.

"Mhm."

"You'll sleep in my bed then. I'll take the floor." he said.

"What a gentleman." I said and began to giggle.

"Sh you need to be quiet, love."

"Oh yeah. Shhh." I whispered. "You need to be quiet, Freddie."

He made his way up to his dorm and place me on my feet. As soon as I was set down, my stomach began to feel a bit odd.

"I think i'm gonna be sick." I said as I held onto my stomach.

He grabbed my arm and hurried me to the bathroom. As I threw up, he held my hair and rubbed my back comfortingly. Everything was a bit blurry.

"Well that was embarrassing." I said as I leaned against the wall.

"It happens to the best of us." he said. "Nothing to be ashamed of."

He helped me up and then picked me up to set me on the counter. He brought out a clean towel and began to clean my face with cold water. I was staring at him for a while and I was reminded of how pretty he was.