ten

A duvet that once covered them laid discarded on the queen sized bed. The bedroom was empty, but the streaming room wasn't.
The two were joking around in discord with a group of their friends.
"Tina- YOU WHAT?" She asked, laughing. Corpse was on the streaming chair, Nemesis was in his lap and they both had headphones plugged in, thanks to a earpiece divider. None of their friends knew they were dating, yet. They knew that the two hung out and had seen each other before.
"So, what does corpse look like and what does nemesis look like?" Karl asked.
"Well, Nemesis has dark hair and she's short as fuck." Corpse responded.
"Corpse is a fucker." Was all she said in return.
"Seriously, just hes a fucker?" 5up laughed.
None of them were streaming, just chilling in their big discord server that included a lot of people. They were currently in not streaming vc 6.
"Yup, absolutely dick." She smirked, looking at him.
"I have a dick if that's what you're saying." He shot back.
"OH MY GOD GUYS-" Tina interrupted.
The rest of the call bursts into laughs of fits.
A few dings of new people joining their vc alerted everyone.
"Hello!" Said a very Dutch accent.
"Hi, Fundy." Nemesis greeted.
"Hello!" Both ranboo and tubbos bubbles lit up.
"Hi guys." Corpse spoke into her mic.
"Nemesis." Tubbo said.
"Hmmmm?" She replied.
"Are you corpse because I heard his voice and he's not in the call." Tubbo said, confused. Ranboo just started laughing as did everyone else except the couple.
She smiled, "that's because..."
"I'm with her right now." Corpse finished.
"Woah! That's so cool! What does he look like?" Tubbo asked.
"I'll say this. He's hot." She laughed.
"nemesis." The boy said again.
"Hmmmm?" She replied.
"Are you dating?" He asked nonchalantly.
She looked at him and he nodded.
"Surprise." She smiled.
"WAIT ACTUALLY?" Karl yelled.
"Yea." Corpse smiled, putting his arms around her waist.
"Congrats guys!" 5up said.
"Woahhh pog." Ranboo cheered.
"LETS GOOO! Faceless streamers!" Tubbo chirped.
"Good for you guys!" Fundy said.
"Woooooooo." Tina cheered.
They hung out for a bit before Corpse had his among us lobby which he was playing on her pc. She continued to sit on his lap throughout the game, giving him little kisses and making him drink water.
The game was fun with toast, Rae, bretman, Karl, Tina, Leslie, Sykkuno, Peter, Jack, Brooke and 5up.
After three hours, she could tell his voice was hurting so she opted for him to end stream and close the lobby. After another two games of her telling him to end, he finally ended. If he was honest, he was grateful that she told him to end. He often times pushed his voice until he wouldn't be able to talk for days.
She made him drink tea to soothe his voice and told him not to talk for the rest of the night, instead the two watched queens gambit again, the show being Phoebes favorite.
As her eyes slowly closed, the only thing that was on her mind was how she loved her life right now. It was filled with happiness from the person right next to her. She was taking her medication. She was streaming. She had friends. Life was good.
Corpse was happy. He slowly played with phoebes hair, loving the dark, soft hair. He was so grateful to have her in his life, even if they'd only met a few months ago, it seemed as if it's been a lifetime and here he was. Practically moved in with each other, reminding each other to take medicine, etc. he was totally head over heels in love for this girl. He stayed up for a few more hours, scrolling through Netflix before his sleep eventually won over, a blanket covering the both of them. However, before he slept, he was able to make one last action.

Corpse husband: @/corpsehusband: I'm happy. I really am. You make me smile and I love you.
❤️✈️♻️

Karl Jacobs: @/karljacobs: happy for you

Ranboo: @/ranboosaysstuff: yooooooo

Fundy: @/fundylive: wishing I had someone like that
>5up: @/5uppps: 5undy
>>Fundy: @/fundylive: shit

@/corpsesimp28: WHO IS IT

@/corpsehubbywifu: I want to be the one he loves, not whoever else

@/cubbycorpse: how do all these minecrafters know? Unless the person is a literal Minecraft streamer
>@/koaudesel: you're onto something. A Minecraft streamer is Nemesis, but eh. She just seems to be too annoying to be the type
>>@/juliapersal: nemesis isn't a Minecraft streamer. She's variety