~Chapter 10: Kala~

Third Person's POV

Kong pulled on his new weapon and chased after the creature.

Meanwhile, Conrad could only watch in fear as the creature chased after Kala, and Kong chased after the creature. He knew why she was doing this. She wanted to take on the one who killed her parents. Her emotions were making her stronger. 

Kala's POV

I glanced behind me to see Kong catch it with his new weapon. He started choking it and they fell back. The Skull-crawler got up, but Kong grabbed it. He flipped it over his back. He grabbed it again and threw it, but the thing was...it knocked into me. I fell into the deeper part of the water.

Third Person's POV

The others watched in horror as the Skull-crawler was knocked into Kala.

"KALA!" Conrad yelled. That made Kong stop and look around. He didn't see his little sister anywhere.

Kala's POV

I tried to swim up to the top, but I couldn't. My body was tired and so was I. I was tired of running. And it felt so peaceful down here. I knew Kong was fighting the Skull-crawler and he would win. So, in reality, I felt like this was it. This is how I go out. I closed my eyes, and darkness took over.

Third Person's POV

As the unconscious girl was floating to thebottom, a giant hand reached in and gently grabbed her. Kong pulled his handout of the water and opened it. 

He saw inside was his little sister

He saw inside was his little sister. He sighed in relief.

Suddenly, the Skull-crawler bit his other arm

Suddenly, the Skull-crawler bit his other arm. He closed his fist around his sister as he rolled with the Skull-crawler. He got up and the Skull-crawler jumped onto him, but he caught it by the neck. It grabbed his hand, that his sister was in, with its claws and tongue. Kong pulled away, but the Skull-crawler wasn't giving up. He put his hand into its mouth and grabbed it by the neck. He roared as he pulled out it's tongue, along with its brain. He held up the dead Skull-crawler and it's spine fell out too. He threw it's body to the side. He kneeled down and opened up his hand. His sister laid there on his hand. He put his hand on the ground.