Chapter 3

STEPHEN
There I was,minding my own business,when she suddenly barged in and attack me. It was an interesting change of pace.
So I broke with Kryzel. What's the big deal? I didn't do it to prove that I could. It's obvious that I could, I mean look at me. I'm the best-looking guy in school. Everyone falls for me - except her... Nami.
She's been my classmate since high school, so of course I'd pick a few things about her from our classmates. The thing with girls is that they to talk - a lot. I knew that her mother had died of cancer when she was still a kid and that she had four older brothers, all of whom were supposedly good-looking if my informants were to believe. One of them was even a model.
So come she wasn't as attractive?
She's weird. I checked out her gig once, because I heard that she worked part-time at the bistro Kryzel's family owned. The girl has fantastic voice, the type that'll make you stop and take notice. If only her looks matched her voice, then she'd be beautiful.
I'm not being mean. It's the truth.
Nami. She's the only blot on my otherwise perfect record. I don't know what it is about her. I keep meaning to try and seduce her but I kind of lose my nerve every time. And It's not because I like her. She's not even pretty. I like sexy, bad girls. It's why I broke with Kryzel. He was gorgeous alright, but it turned out that she wasn't my type at all.
I touched the bridge of my nose gingerly. I don't think he broke it but I'll probably have to put some smile. Things were bound to get interesting.
I guess it's time to face up to the challenge. Well then, Miss Naomi Mikael Perez. Brace yourself. You're going to be mine.