Blissful

5 years later

5 years later...

Waking up beside Ace for the past 5 years has been the best thing to ever happen to me. My life felt complete and loved by the one person who I truly cared for and mattered.

After our vacation in Greece, we came back to New York, bearing the news that we 'renewed' our vows and had an eloped wedding! Molly was so happy to hear and was happy for us. We also decided to go out to dinner with Dr. Ashley and his wife Becky when we came back from Greece to catch up. Him and his wife were really the sweetest people! After our first dinner date out all together, we decided to make it a usual thing and would always hang out with them.

Things at Anderson Tech were going beyond perfect! The new person that replaced David was a great hard working employee who knew the business well. 1 year after our Greece vacation and wedding, Ace and I decided that we should take a couple years off to travel the world, together. Everything was under control at the office and if anything was needed, we could always travel back. Leila and Sarah our PA's were also keeping tabs with us while we were away.

We wanted to live our life to the fullest, together. We traveled all around Europe, then decided to visit Africa which was beautiful. Spending a bit of time in the Middle East, we traveled around Dubai and then made our way down to Australia. When I say we traveled the world, we really did travel the world.

It was wonderful to get to experience different cultures, foods and people. And in regards to Ace and I, we were doing great. Him and I clicked together like a negative and positive magnet.

It's been 5 wonderful blissful years of us being together alone. We had come across the idea of starting a family and having a baby! We both decided it was about time we try and add a little addition to our family.

So here I am now, 6 months pregnant, about to walk into my 3rd trimester :)

I will never forget the moment I found out I was pregnant. It was actually on Ace's birthday! Early morning, he was still sleeping, I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I remember placing a kiss on his head and then him pulling me down into his arms, as he was still sleeping.

"Ace wake up" I nudged at him and tried to get out of his arms but we both knew I wasn't really going anywhere

"Stay here forever" he says still half asleep

"Forever? Well, what are we gonna tell them?" I ask

He pries open one of his eyes, looking at me in confusion

"Who's them?" he asks

I place my hand on his cheek

"Our baby"

His smile instantly matches mine

"Y-your pregnant!?" He asks with excitement, sitting up

I nod my head as he pulls me in for a hug