This Feeling

Douma. I was sitting legs crossed on some flowers in the shade under a tree while watching Kotoha play with Inosuke on the soft grass.

Flashback

"My last name?" She put her hand on her chin and stayes like that for a minute before sighing in annoyance. "I-... can't remember.... I'm sorry, i must have forgotten after passing out in the snow." She looked down as if she was disappointed.

Being honest, i don't know why, but seeing her like this kind of hurts me...

I thought for a moment.

"You can have mine! Hashibira sounds good for your last name, you can use that." She looked up at me, precious eyes stared at mine as she smiled with tears coming down her face. "Yeah! I like that!"

End of flashback

I put my head on my hand as i watched kotoha hold her son.

Her son started to put his hands out towards me."Oma! Duma!" He tried to say my name. My face lifted up a bit from my hand as he was trying to escape his mother's hands to get to me. Luckly for him, his mother just got up and sat next to me, he was still in her arms.

"Dama!" He called out, Kotoha watched as stars formed in her eyes.

"Yes Inosuke! Douma!" She bit her lip, as if trying to hold back a wave of excitement from flooding the field.

"Dada!" We froze.

Did he just... call me Dada?..

My face felt hot, this was new.

I looked over to Kotoha who's face was blushed with red.

"Dada Dada Dada Dada!" Inosuke started to crawl onto my lap and soon fell asleep. I heard a sigh come from Kotoha as she smiled sadly turning towards me.

"He really has grown attached to you, hasn't he..." I remember her telling me that Inosuke was always scared of his biological father. Why did i add the biological part?

And what is this feeling?