Meeting

Kotoha. My eyes shot open. And i didn't recognize my surroundings. I was on a bed, and Inosuke... was not with me! I looked around the room and saw a man with blond hair looking at me with Inosuke in his arms asleep.

"Wh-who are you" my voice was shaking from fear.

"Hello, my name is Douma, no need to be so scared." He said this in a soft voice while smiling.

I calmed down a little and he got up. He gave me Inosuke gently.

"Why am i here" i cradled my child in my arms relieved he's safe.

"You passed out while running, so i brung you here" so he helped me.

But i was running away from... them... what happened to them, did he do something to them, or did they back off when they saw him.

"Did you see two people running after me..."  he looked at me and smiled again.

"No" he laughed "i would expect you to ask where you are!"

Douma. After i said that, i could tell that she felt so incredibly stupid right now. She had a flushed face from embarrassment and looked away in shame. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry.

She started laughing. I have to admit, her laugh was cute.

"I guess i didn't" she looked at me "do you mind telling me"

"Your in my home, also, if you want to change, there are clothes for you in the closet to your left" i pointed to the closet in front of me. "Come out when you're ready"