Chapter 35

Mina. Mina- the embodiment of everything soft and beautiful, Mina - the epitome of the goodness that remained in the world. Mina who wore her heart on her sleeves and gave love freely. Mina on whose face the stars decided to gather for an everlasting congregation. 

"What are you thinking about?" Mina who wrapped her delicate arms around her, pulling her closer.

Nayeon puffed out a breath against Mina's chest. "That you'd be better off without me."

Mina forgot to breathe for a second. She looked down to see Nayeon's troubled face with a hurt look on hers. "Why?"

"Mina, I- I have a lot of enemies." Nayeon heard Mina's heart loud and steady in her ears. Her own heart matched its rhythm. "I'm putting you in danger as well. I nearly got you killed last night."

"Nayeon-chan." Mina lifted her face up with a finger to her chin. "If being with you means being alive just for a day, I'll happily choose that over living to a hundred with someone who's not you."

Nayeon felt her chest tightening with how much she felt for the younger girl. Three words bubbled to the surface of her heart. She was ready to say them. She was dying to say them. 

She pressed a kiss to Mina's collarbone. She would tell it tomorrow, she decided. What better day to say those words to a romantic like Mina than on Valentine's day?

"You're warm." She husked against Mina's skin.

"And you're soft." Mina tucked Nayeon's hair behind her ears. She loved when Nayeon spooned her from the back, wrapping a protective arm around her waist but she absolutely cherished when Nayeon laid with her like this- face in her chest, letting herself be held in her arms, allowing herself to be vulnerable and open.

Nayeon lifted a brow at her. "I'm not soft." She frowned. Mina's heart fluttered. She didn't know how someone could look so beautiful even when they were frowning. Everything about Nayeon was hypnotising. Her dark intense eyes. Her eyebrows. Her heart shaped mouth. She was devastatingly beautiful everywhere.

"You love sleeping on my chest because my heartbeat is comforting." She teased the older girl, hands buried in Nayeon's silky hair so she could tug her closer and peck her forehead. "That's soft." She chuckled.

"I sleep on your chest because," Nayeon licked her bottom lip, pinning Mina with an undecipherable gaze. "I can do this whenever I want."

Mina felt a pull in the bottom of her stomach. "Do what?"

Her breath hitched as Nayeon leaned down, her tongue swiping at her nipple which hardened instantly. "This." Nayeon breathed, before slowly sucking on it and cupping the other with her stellar hands.

Mina trembled with desire. There was an ache in her centre that begged to be fulfilled by the older girl. She wondered how something as primal and cardinal as lust intertwined and embraced something as exquisite and elegant as love. Lust was like a raging fire that was fuelled by their love and perhaps, it was why it couldn't be contained.

"Fuck." She groaned as Nayeon's mouth took her breast fully. Her back arched. Her mind blanked.

When two fingers spread her folds, traversing slick flesh and slipped inside her throbbing cunt, she pulled Nayeon's face up to meet hers, kissed her until time and space became a foreign concept, kissed her until orgasm after orgasm shot through her like a tidal wave.

__

Nayeon woke up to the sound of soft breathing. She was still knuckle deep in Mina, her fingers coated in her slick heat and a fresh wave of arousal teased and tantalised her. It was probably coming close to losing Mina the previous night, or the way the younger girl looked so ethereal in the moonlight, the need to take her again coursed through her veins.