12- Clean Bowled

The Omega representative was so overwhelmed that he couldn't understand what to feel. Being in the presence of Alpha was making him feel excited yet nervous at the same time.

The chance to help their Alpha was extremely rare for the Omegas. Thus, marking this day to be the proudest moment of his life. Though their constant stare was making him uncomfortable.

"Do you have any idea about their whereabouts?" Vivaan inquired curiously.

"Umm, I know the hotel he had entered but I am not sure if that fraudster is still there," the omega representative answered hesitantly.

Humming, they all pondered over his answer.

"Take us there for now," Luna ordered.

"M.....me?" he stuttered.

"Who else? Is there anyone other than you present here?" Alpha rolled his eyes.

Snorting at Alpha's behaviour, Vivaan went forward towards the frightened representative. Pulling him in a side hug like they were old friends, Vivaan spoke to the Omega in a comforting voice.

"Don't mind him. I understand that you are scared but we are there to protect you. Umm...you know what? Just show us the hotel from far away instead of coming with us. Will that do?" 

The man quickly agreed to the solution, his future Alpha presented. Vivaan smirked at Alpha, raising his one shoulder towards the Omega with a tilted head, indicating his win.

Alpha sighed looking at the mother and son duo who were enjoying this thoroughly. They just loved pointing out his mistakes.

"Show us the way," Alpha sighed, forwarding his one hand.

As they left the clearing and moved forward to the populated area of the town, Luna Mahira and Vivaan started getting agitated while Alpha Aarjav was still calm.

Luna seldom came to town, making it difficult for her wolf to come in terms with the pollution and for Vivaan it was his second time and he surely needed more practice.

Their agitation of being in the town doubled when they saw that the pollution didn't have any effect on the Alpha.

"That hotel." Omega stopped when they were five buildings away from the hotel and took his leave after bowing down his head for the last time.

Reaching the hotel, they saw that it was managed by humans and they didn't have any authority to question them about the whereabouts of those fraudsters.

Alpha closed his eyes, massaging his temples when he couldn't figure out what to do.

"Oh so great Vivaan. Now that you have sent the Omega away, please tell us how we are going to search for them," Alpha taunted.

"Why? The great Alpha cannot distinguish between his smell and the one coming from that stranger. That's rich coming from the person who humiliated Vivaan in his office for the very same reason," Luna Mahira sassed with folded arms.

Before Alpha could open his mouth to retort further, Vivaan interrupted.

"I remember the hoodie girl's scent. Hopefully, they both will be together," he muttered in a blank tone and went inside the hotel, without waiting for his parents.

Narrowing their eyes at each other, they too begrudgingly followed Vivaan.

Vivaan walked through the corridor, sniffing every room's door to check where the scent was strongest while Alpha and Luna kept a look out so that no one saw him sniffing.

"By the way, why did we all come here? I mean Mom was here to comfort Omegas, and I know the scent of the hoodie girl but why are you here?" Vivaan came to his main question after twisting his words around.

Alpha looked at him like he would murder Vivaan with his own hands.

"Apparently, though that strangers' smell is similar to ours, I was informed that the effect it had on Omegas was more than your smell. So if he commands something to our pack member, you won't be able to cancel that command. Hence, my presence is more important. 

"It was a stupid question but thanks to that, one thing came to my mind. Mahira, why are you still here with us? Don't you think you should have gone with that Omega representative to comfort other Omegas?" Alpha questioned with raised eyebrows.

Finally! He got the chance to outsmart Luna at last.

But..but..but..luck wasn't on his side yet again. Luna counter attacked his question with a sweet yet deadly smile.

"You see my dear Alpha, if you had used a little amount of brain then you would have known that it was for the best that I didn't go to Omegas.

"My words had already calmed down the representative who in turn would give the same news to others, relieving them of stress. Now, if I go to settle their worries then they would think that there is something to be worried about. I made all the calculations Alpha, so don't worry. And if this isn't enough, then I will keep taking updates about the situation there."

And just like that Alpha was clean bowled.