Epilogue

beautiful, eighty two degrees, mild breeze, cloudless sunshine, could be the way Catherine describes this beautiful sunny day

beautiful, eighty two degrees, mild breeze, cloudless sunshine, could be the way Catherine describes this beautiful sunny day. Not one speck of rain was predicted for today according to the weather report for that day. Her creamy skin was bathed in the sunlight, as she swung her two delicate feet back and forth. While caressing the fur of her loyal furry companion, Olive, who purred and leaned against her small bump that could not be seen through her white flowy long dress. Her hair that used to be long, wavy, and a chestnut color was now cut short above her shoulders, it seemed to be more straight than what it used to be.

The sun not only shined against her skin, but also against the shiny precious rock that was placed in a gold ring that was placed on her ring finger. A dazzling smiled could be seen in her face, as she watched the waves go against the rocks below her. The blue waves, not only was a beauty to see, but it was a way her senses calmed down.  Her current condition made her emotions spike up an unhealthy amount of times, that her lover would have to sleep in the room next to hers, too afraid of what he could receive if he made a dangerous move. Sometimes she felt guilty that her lover would have to deal with her. Jimmy had also felt sorry for the poor man that married his sister.  Joaquin ,the man that everyone pitied, was the most happiest man in the world. Not only did he marry the most wonderful woman he had ever met, but now she was expecting their first child. He must have done something right in this world to be rewarded with such an amazing life.

The bottom part of her dress became soaked with the salty water of the waves that went against the large rock she was seating in. The peace of the moment made her unaware of the presence that was making his way closer to her. She became aware once two strong arms of the man she loved wrapped her around her bump and chest, his soft lips pressed against her temple.

“What is your beautiful head thinking?”

“I am just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life”

"I am the lucky one. "

Their love was fully Viridity.

The end of Viridity has come. Catherine and Joaquin are now happy ever after.

Book 4 of the saga has ended.

Onto book 5.