Four

Catherine knew she should have introduced her boyfriend to her brother earlier, but could you blame her? Every time she gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, her brother is always trying to find any flaws about them

Catherine knew she should have introduced her boyfriend to her brother earlier, but could you blame her? Every time she gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, her brother is always trying to find any flaws about them. Her first boyfriend was far too spoilt for Jimmy’s liking, her second boyfriend was far too short for him, and her latest girlfriend was far too petty for him. She was scared of what flaws Jimmy would get out of her most recent boyfriend, Joaquin Torres.

Today Catherine and Torres had planned out having a marathon of Korean dramas, they would start by watching Hwarang, a Korean Drama that has made its way to her top ten favorite ones. Another Korean drama that they were hoping to watch was The Heirs, a very popular drama.  Catherine hoped that Joaquin enjoys the dramas, as much as her.

She has also made some korean dishes which included Gimbap and Jajangmyeon, as well as a bowl of kimchi and white rice. Joaquin was also bringing some of his favorite dishes from Mexico, to share with her. They both wanted to  share pieces of their own culture with each other, so if at one point they actually decide to take the next steps of this relationship they would know more about each other and their culture.

Catherine was putting the last plates on the coffee table in her living room, when the doorbell sound was heard. As she made her way to the table, she couldn’t hold herself back from looking one last time in the mirror making sure that everything looked good. Once she finally opened the door, she was greeted to the sight of Joaquin Torres with both of his hands full. In his right hand he was holding a bouquet of pink roses, while his other hand was holding a white plastic bag with three tupperwares full of Mexican food.

“Hey,” A goofy smile on both of their faces were present the whole time, she grabbed the roses out of his hand, stepping aside allowing him to enter her house. “Come on in, make yourself at home.”

“Nice place.” Joaquin complimented as he looked around.

“Everything is in the living room, if you want you can wait for me there while I put these roses in some water.” Joaquin nodded at her as he took a seat on the black sofa, a small cat was curled in some blankets beside him, that he assumed Catherine might have put there for the marathon. He noticed how when he sat down, the cat had moved to cuddle more into his side, he gently smoothed down his fur as he purred under his touch.

“Olive is not much of a person cat,” Catherine’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, as he moved a bit for her to sit besides him. It was true Olive has always been antisocial with others, well others except her. Not even her brother could get close to the cat without a scratch.

“I guess I am that special,” Joaquin grinned as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest as they kissed slowly for a few seconds. When they finally pulled apart just a few centimeters, Catherine gave him a quick peck before cuddling into his side, grabbing the control.

“As much as you are special, we still have a marathon to watch.” They spend three hours together eating, watching, and laughing through their marathon. However, when they were about to watch episode eighteen of Hwarang, the couple started to make out. Ignoring their surroundings, even ignoring when the front door opened.

As soon as Catherine let out a soft whimper, while Joaquin was kissing her neck, the lights turned on. This caused both of them to pull away when a familiar voice to Catherine spoke up,

“Who is this, Catherine?”

Catherine head snapped towards her brother who was glaring daggers at Joaquin’s head, who was a blushing mess. “My brother.” Catherine hissed towards Joaquin’s whose eyes widen more,

Your brother!”

Her brother.”  Jimmy crossed his arms looking between the couple, both of them looking like a couple of teenagers caught by their parents.

Shit.

Well, this was short but cute, I wanted to introduce Jimmy already which it happened

Well, this was short but cute, I wanted to introduce Jimmy already which it happened. Next chapter he will be interrogating our dear Torres.

Olive and Torres are already father and son. Nobody could tell me otherwise.

(I have more in Mellifluous)

This week I am also hoping to start another fanfiction! I know, I already have too many but I can't help it.