One

Catherine Woo always wanted to be just like her older brother, Jimmy Woo, fighting crime and catching bad guys

Catherine Woo always wanted to be just like her older brother, Jimmy Woo, fighting crime and catching bad guys. She even went into training for many different fields in the criminal justice career, she also considered joining the Military at one point. But after six months of pure training, Catherine called it quits. She did not know it was so hard, and exhausting to try and pursue these careers. She talked with her brother about it and her brother encouraged her to go after her real dream job.

She loved traveling and discovering new adventures to try out. That is why she decided to become a Travel agent. Her job allowed her to go to different locations that she had not been before. It was a job that had less risk than her brother’s. However, like any job here's had a risk. Catherine has not seen her brother as often, as she hoped. And if it was not her job that prevented her from seeing her brother, then it was Jimmy’s.

Jimmy Woo had not seen his sister since before he left for Westfield. Besides she left a bit before he had the time to come back home. Jimmy and Catherine were always attached to the hip, both of them being extremely overprotective of the other. Well Jimmy was more than Catherine, as she was his little sister.

Jimmy and Catherine saw each other three days before she left for Switzerland. She bought a ticket for a week to be able to find new touristic sights, so she can make traveling packages for her clients.

Catherine wanted to have one final look around the city, she was walking down the streets in front of a bank, watching how everyone was living their life in peace. The stars that were above her made her feel in serenity. It was strange how a big group of people were around each other, but she did not want to judge what was happening. After all they might just be a group of tourists that came together.

Well, They were not tourists.

Catherine heard cell phones beep around her. She was confused on why so many people were getting apparently the same message, at the same time. That is when the glass behind her broke, people started to panicking running around. People were getting out of the buildings, while Catherine was lucky enough not to be noticed standing just there.

Catherine's eyes widen in terror. Her heart sped up with every second passing. The world was spinning around her, dread was in her veins. A clustered train of thoughts made its way into her mind, questions that are blocking her senses. Will this be the end? Will she see her brother ever again? Who will feed Olive?

Catherine’s thoughts were broken by the cry of a little child. She turned to look at her right to see a young little girl no older than six right by a car. Catherine assumed that she must have gotten lost and separated from her family, so she ran after the little girl. Pulling the girl into her warm embrace. Catherine started to look around in fright trying to find a safe place. She failed to notice a police officer coming right at them. Catherine pulled the girl closer to her, as she closed her eyes as tight as she could waiting for the impact that never came.