7

It was the nexy day, a Tuesday, after classes. it was the day of James' tutoring sessions with Regulus.

He was on his way to tell the rest of the Maurauders about these sessions.

He entered his dorm and saw Sirius and Remus lying together on Remus' bed, with Remus quietly reading a book for both of them. While Peter was trying to understand his Potions assignment due on thursday, while munching on Chocolate Frogs.

"So, i have some news." James sighed as put his Charms text books in his bag for the tutoring session he has to get to in 15 minutes.

"Whats up?" Remus asked while putting his book down. This captured Sirius and Peter's attention too.

"So, you know how I'm rubbish at Charms, right?" James started nervously while throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Yeah...?" said Peter.

"Professor Flitwick kinda, gave me a tutor." James finished, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Who is it?" Sirius asked excitedely, proping himself on his elbows, "Is it a gir? Is she pretty?"

"No, no. Its not even a girl" James dissmissed. "Guess."

"Just tell us who it is Prongs, you're killing us!" whined Sirius, giving him puppy eyes.

"Where's the fun in that?" James mischievously smirked, "And dont give me the puppy eyes"

"Its Regulus" James finally answered. "Flitwick had him give me tutoring sessions."

"WHAT?!" all of them spluttered at the same time.

"Yea, apparently he's the best in class at Charms" James answered casually, going towards the door. "Oh, and Im going to be late to said tutoring sessions if i dont go. so, see you guys later."

Befor any of them could object, he was out the door.

When he reached the library, he saw Regulus sat down with Charm books around him, in a far corner of the library.

He sat down across him, like nothing ever happened that previous day.

"Hey! Baby Black! Miss me?" James smirked cockily.

"Hardly." Regulus answered dryly, making James pout. "And dont call me that. Black is fine."

"No, thanks. Baby Black is just perfect for you." James grinned and leant forward to poke Regulus' cheek, which Regulus swatted away with red cheeks.

"Merlin, are you always this annoying?" Regulus whisper shouted in exasperation.

"You wound me Reggie, you wound me right where it hurts." James said in mock-hurt, while putting his hand on the right side of his chest.

"Wrong side again, Potter." Regulus rolled his eyes.

James quickly put his hand on the left side of his chest while muttering, "I knew that."

"Of course, you did." Regulus said, voice laced with sarcam.

"I did know!" James insisted.

"Did not!" Regulus teased.

Merlin, James loved it when Regulus teased him, but nevertheless, he continue the banter.

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

This went on for a few minuted until, Regulus snaps.

"Alright, alright! You win! Just shut up, already!" Regulus threw his hands in the air, his face twisted in frustration.

James smirked in victory, leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms, while saying, "I always win."