6

The first day of classes started on a sunny Monday morning. Regulus was sitting with Evan at the Slytherin table sitting in silence, waiting for breakfast, while there was noisy chatter around them, people aslo waiting to eat before classes. It was currently 6:00 am. Two hours before classes start.

Slughorn came waddling over to the Slytherin table to give his students theyre time tables.

He reaches Regulus and Evan and gived them their time tables, but thats not the only thing he wants.

"Mr. Black, I'm sure you know about my infamous dinner parties i trust?" Slughorn asked with his usual gleeful and cheerful voice.

Unfortunately, i do. Regulus thought to himself. Please dont ask me to come, please dont ask me to come, plea-

"I'd like to invite you this Saturday at 6 pm, you'll be there right?" Slughorn asked hopefully looking at him with his beady eyes.

No, fuck you. "Of course, sir." Regulus answered instead, smiling politely, silentley wishing for Slughorn to just go back to the staff table.

A big grin spreads across Slughorn's face at his answer, and looked ready to start jumping up and down, "Oh, wonderful, wonderful!" he said clapping his hands together before finally waddling over to the staff table, Regulus sighed in relief. He didnt like the man, despite for his love for potions. For him, he saw Slughorn as a selfish brat, collecting people with high power like a collection.

"Looks like someones not having a good morning" an amused voice cut him from his thoughts of disliking Slughorn, that voice was Evan's.

"Piss off" Regulus grumbled, his mood ruined from the potions proffesor.

Before Evan can respond with a snarky, sarcastic remark, the Great Hall's doors burst open and came in a group of boys. The Maurauders.

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

They say at the Gryffindor table with smug looks on theyre faces, as if they'de just accomplished something. And they did.

When the Slytherin table started screaming, everyone knew it was the Maurauders' fault. They always prank the snake house.

The Slytherins all had different hair color to theyre natural hair color. Regulus and Evan included.

Some Slytherins had red hair, some had blue, some had yellow, and some had white.

Regulus had blue hair, a dark navy blue, that actually looked good on him.

And Evan had a piss yellow colored hair, he was grumbling about. Regulus choked back laughter as he saw Evan's hair color, but when he looked at his friend's face, he lost his shit.

He started laughing loudly, throwing his head back, clutching his stomach, at his friend's face.

He looked back at Evan's face and laughed harder as he saw his friends face red in anger. It was rather nice combination with his yellow hair.

"Y-You're.. You're HAIR! You're f-face!" Regulus choked out between laughter, he couldnt breathe.

Evan's face now was completely red with rage, and looked about ready to kill his bestfriend. He clenched his fists at his laughing friend.

"You better start running" Evan said, deathly calm.

Regulus starting coming out of his seat slowley and stopped laughing, "Now now Evan, we can sort this out" he put his hands towards his friends nervousley, as if trying to calm a angry animal, which makes him friend become, if possible, redder.