ᴠɪɪ. ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Margari's eyes fly open and gasps. "I remember."

Wanda Maximoff stood in front of her holding

her face, the blonde woman glanced around and noticed

she was no longer inside the cell, but still in a dungeon.

"My, my, what a wonderful reunion you've given us, Wanda.

How thoughtful of you, really."

Agatha stood behind Wanda, caressing her pet animal's fur.

"Now, you didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, huh?"

"Agnes?" Margari called out for her friend.

"Agatha, dear." She corrected. "The name is Agatha Harkness

IT WAS ALL HER DOING.

Every single thing that started going horribly wrong, it was all Agatha's doing. Every moment of lucidity, every weird encounter, Lydia, Monica's banishment, Fietro, and so on. She was barely processing everything that was revealed to her in one go, the feeling of being someone else seemed surreal to the blonde woman. First, she was no one, a girl without a past and without memories of her own, and now it turns out that she had always been an empty vessel to be filled, an empty canvas waiting to be used. She was always there, waiting, and existing until now. Now, she knew who she was, she knew about her past, she felt alive and no longer disconnected, but the connection she felt with Wanda Maximoff remained there.

Margari-- or more like the reincarnated Margali Szardos-- leaned against a support beam as she watched Agatha use her powers on Wanda Maximoff. The redhead kept glancing at her, there was no trace of friendliness in those gray eyes, only deception, and hostility. From her point of view, Agatha and Margari conspired against her from the very beginning when they both arrived at her doorstep and pretended to be her friends. Perhaps that was Agatha's case, but not Margari's. Wanda's chaos brought her soul back to life and gave her a body, Margari was just a clean canvas waiting to write her own story, or at least that's what the baker believed. In truth, Margari had always been Margali Szardos, but her memories were profound, almost at the brink of oblivion and not even Wanda could access such depths of the human mind.