ᴠ. ᴀʟʟ-ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ sᴘᴏᴏᴋᴛᴀᴄᴜʟᴀʀ

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ⁵

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ⁵

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Margali Szardos

Wanda Wanda Vision

Don't try to fight the chaos

Don't question what you've done

The game can try to play us

Don't let it stop the fun

WE SHOULD BE SEEING
HER SOON. SHE WILL NOW
RECEIVE THE SUMMONS.

Two kids were being chased by a big, black, furry, wolf in the forest. The kids were struggling to make it home, where they believed the danger wouldn't follow them. The wolf, in spite of being so big and primal, seemed to be measuring its speed, it was only chasing the kids back home without any desire of hurting them, but of course, none of the kids knew that. So they kept running, except one of them wasn't afraid and thought of the situation as a game, that kid was Wanda Maximoff, dressed in her adorable white dress and red cape, seemingly imitating Red Riding Hood. Hot on her tail was her big brother, Pietro Maximoff, a thick shin of perspiration was seen on his face and his breath came out in short pants as he tried to put as much distance between himself and the wolf.

After an arduous chase, the Maximoff twins made it home unscathed, the wolf was left behind the moment they stepped into the clearing and cross the bridge that took them directly to the village and eventually, home.

"Papa! Papa!" The youngest Maximoff called out for her father, rather enthusiastically. "A wolf was chasing us!"

Pietro, still hot on her tail, was quick to support the statement. "A wolf-"

"Children! Please!" Their father was quick to dismiss their childish delusions, both twins frown as they slow down and panted. He dropped the haystack he was carrying and lowered himself to the ground, so he was at eye level with them, both kids huddle close to him. "Listen, Mr. Miller was kind enough to give us this house and allow us to stay on his land while I work." He placed both hands on their shoulders and looked at them seriously. "We need to behave ourselves, so he won't regret his decision. Is that understood?"

Pietro nodded. "Yes, papa."

"How long are staying here? I miss home." Wanda shared her wishes with her father, the man moved his hand from her shoulder and cupped her cheek.