ᴠɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴡᴀʟʟ

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6

 ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Remember Who You Are.

Who's been messing up everything?

It's been Agatha all along

Who's been pulling every evil string?

It's been Agatha all along

Death. A strange concept that Margari couldn't begin to comprehend, the vagaries of its nature seemed controversial. She wondered one thing, as she faced the adversity of the moment: is this the inevitable ending living creatures fear, or is it the beginning? She was at odds with this as she watched Vision tear through the gates that led to another dimension, another realm, as Margari so poetically believed. Margari eyes glistened scarlet as she stared at the ever-changing hues of red and Egyptian blue, it seemed to Margari that the wall was angry as Vision tore a hole in it, using his bare limbs. She could see it whenever it turned a shade darker of red, it was angry, and it was calling, a call Margari could hear.

Reality. Is reality really real if it can be warped, or is it merely another illusion? The call came in overlapping voices, hisses of an unknown fate. How many times can one kill that which you love? The end-- Yes, it's coming. Very near. Big things. Big consequences. Reality left unchecked-- A mistake -- She must pay for.

The overlapping voices of women filled her every fiber as her golden stilettos brought her forth and through the pathway cleared by Vision as he successfully made it through the wall. Margari went deaf for a moment as she walked, the only thing she could listen to was the warnings hissed at her. Cries from the past as they warned her of the future that will be doomed once she steps foot on the other side. But Margari didn't know this, how can she when her memories were nothing but a reflection of Wanda's past? Except for one, of course. The one where she appears.

And then the silence shattered:

"Help!" The cry was sharp and desperate, it reminded Margari of the cry of a banshee. "The people... need help!"

Margari blinked and assessed the situation before her, her eyes examined the wary looks of each and one of the soldiers that stood a good ten meters from her. She could sense their anxiety and distrust, her solemn demeanor was a contrast to Vision's cries of anguish and despair as he was coming apart right next to her, but she seemed to be oblivious to the apparent death of Vision.