ɪɪɪ. ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴍᴄғʟʏ?! ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ?

It's you and it's me

Together, one plus one is family

WandaVision

IT WAS A NEW DAY, A NEW BEGINNING, AND A NEW ERA.

Margari got up, showered, and changed into her working clothes which were a black floral mini-dress, and her black Mary Jane shoes. The blonde baker didn't really have a uniform, she just wore whatever she wanted and put on an apron to protect her clothes from stains. She opened the bakery at eight on the dot, as usual, one of her first clients that day was Mrs. Hart who came in to buy three chocolate chip muffins.

Outside her shop she noticed West view's unusual couple, she was just delivering an order when she caught them walking hand in hand while Wanda happily ate her ice cream. Unlike every West view resident, Margari didn't greet the couple, the blonde baker had had disturbing dreams about Wanda. At first, she believed it was just her imagination, but then all her dreams were related to Wanda and Margari was always the observer. Not once had she had a dream about her family or herself, it was always about Wanda, some group called the Avengers, a guy named Pietro, and war.

It always ended with war.

Margari struggled to decide what she should do. Should she tell Wanda about her dreams? Should she visit a doctor? Margari didn't know what to do, she watched the happy couple walk further and further away with sad eyes. There was something off about the place she lived in, but every time that thought crossed her mind, Margari instantly forgot about it. It flew over her head, she tried indulging, but she failed in doing so.