S/Athena & Hestia {work &'cuddling'}

kink(ish): thigh riding 

{Hestia}
slowly walking into the room, warning only one of her shirts. it only covered just about to my mid thigh. i made my way from behind Athena chair.

were she sat working, wrapping my arms around her shoulders from behind.

''hmmm hey love, do you want to cuddle?'' She asked, not know the mood i was in.

I'm not one to make a move. that was something she always did, but today i wanted to try something out.

walking around the chair to 'cuddle' her, i pulled her into a sweet kiss, hoping she wouldn't see me just yet.

i straddled her thigh between my mine. pushing my face into the crook of her neck, as i moved in a slow up and down motion, against her jeans.

the friction rubbing in between my folds. I let out a moan her name softly into her ear.

{Athena}
Hestia was always more of the sub type. following my lead, not making the first move, but when she does, it's something i ache for.

i could feel her wet heat rubbing against my jeans,as she moaned my name softly.

her breast pushing against me, as she held me close pleasuring herself with my thigh. I wanted to feel her warm wet hit, against my skin.

{Hestia}
Pushing myself against her, as i rode her thigh. moving my hand down, into her shirt. inside hee bra. cupping her breast in my hand.

rubbing it around as, i pleasuring myself with the texture of her jeans.

{Athena}
her words came out broken as, she moaned them. ''i....i will be quick...k-keep working...'' smirking i close my laptop moving it aside, picking her up placing her on my desk.

''why would i want to do that when your here, soaking wet wanting pleasure?'' i asked with a devilish smirk, slipping off my pants.

sitting back down patting my lap, for her to sit again. sliding back off the desk, straddling my thigh wrapping her arms around my neck.

i could feel her soaking wet heat slowly rubbing against my skin. grabbing her thighs, fastening her paces.

Bring her into a deep messy kiss. Exploring her mouth, swirling my tongue around hers

moan slowly as, she reached her peak, throwing her head back as cam. the hot liquid running down my leg.

''s-orry, it went everywhere.''  she shudder still in a daze, trying to get up tumbling a little as she looked for a towel.

''aw, Hestia my love don't worry about.'' i chuckled taking off my shirt, using it to clean it up. i throw it to the side walking over to her picking her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. she pulled me into a sweet tender kiss.