S/Ares and Aphrodite {daddys home}

(Kinks: mommy/daddy

Aphrodite's pov

"Eros darling i need you to leave for the night."
I smiled and turned back around to flip the pancake. "sure thing ma but why?" He asked as, I set the pancake onto the plate handing it to him smiling. "your fathers coming home tonight."

he got one of his gushing smile that turned into a creepy look. "I don't know whether to be excited about you two or be grossed out."

i gave grin letting a small chuckle turning, back to the counter pushing myself up to sit on it. "yeah yeah whatever i just need you to be out of here for the night." "ok I could go hang out with Psyche but, what about the kids?"

"don't worry Persephone and Artemis are watching them but, I don't care where you go as long as.-" "I'm not here got it ma." I rolled my eyes little pissed off at him cutting me off. "I was going to say as long as you are feed, warm, and having fun."

''of course ma I'm just joking I be back later, I'll just text Psyche to make she free tonight.'' he laughed as he grabbed his phone.

''wait hold up don't, you hate Artemis?'' he asked looking back up. ''i dont hate she can be a stick in the mud most of the time but, Persephone going to be there.'' i said rolling my eyes
''yeah but you 'hate' her too?!''

i let out another laugh. ''one I don't hate her, i like her more then Artemis and, two she a fertility goddess or whatever kids are her thing.''

he let out a loud gasp smaking his hand to his mouth. ''SHE A WHAT AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?!?''

I sipped off the counter top pushing his back out, of the kitchen into the living waving towards the door for him to leave. ''ok darling have fun!~"

(Time skip to later that night when Ares got home)

Ares' pov
I unlocked the doors seeing that the lights were off and, nobody was there. "IM HOME...KIDS?......APRODITE LOVE?....SWEETHEART?......ARE YOU THERE?"

I yelled out trying to turn on the light that wasn't working. I gave up and,

threw my bag on the floor. 'where is everyone?' I though as took off my shirt walking to the bed room

as, I walked into the dim lighting of the room I saw her laying there looking sexy as fuck. ''welcome home daddy~.''

she moaned the name, crawling on to the edge of the bed to meet me. ''well aren't you looking fine as hell today mama.'' holding onto her waist moving her

body closer to me. moving my head into her neck kissing and, nibbling leaving a few small marks getting a low moan from her.

 I pushed her back onto the bed. "did you get dressed up for daddy?" I asked moving on top of her pushing her bra down and, out of my way. sucking on her breast taking her bud between my teeth lightly not to

hurt her as, my hand rubbed her other one. "hmmmm~" she hummed, gods did I miss this women! I slowly moved up her neck biting a littler harder.

"hmm we-ell someone m-missed mommy." I smiled at her words moving, my head up inches away from her face.

"I missed you like crazy!" with that she pulled me into a deep kiss switching, between dominance no one truly winning.

I slowly moved my hand down to her leg pulling, it up to my hip as I rubbed circle's in her inner thigh. she took back dominance in the kiss flipping us over. she was now on top of me,

She moved her head up pulling her hair out of her way as, sitting up rubbing against me. Creating friction between us. Driving me crazy. "Ooo daddy!"

she moan from the fiction between us. "mommy please.....hmmm." I could feel her smiling though her moan. "hmmm?" she hummed starting to slow down her movements.

Getting off me as, I let out a little whine. "aww what wrong daddy?" she asked in a soft voice with a laugh.

"come on now, i cant help you if you dont tell me what you want now can I?" I look her with a fire in my eyes. At her teasing turning me on. "you know what I want mommy. Please daddy really want you."

she smiled as she got off the bed Slipping off my pants and, slowly taking out my cock

Pumping up and, down picking up space. "umhmmmm" I moaned out. "just like that mommy~" she started licking up from the base to the tip, a few times before taking me all into her mouth swirling,

her tough around as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

"Umhmmmm" I moan feeling overwhelmed with, the pleasure of her mouth but, she soon started to slow down. ''hmmm no mama keep going!''

she let out a small giggle before, moving back to my lips as, we deepened the kiss  she straddled me. her wet pussy slowing taking me in "hummm" she

moaned as she took me in her warm insides were, sucking me in as she bounds up and down. 

Aphrodite pov

as I bounds up and down i could, feel his cock hit my prostate every, time i couldn't help put turn into a moaning mess yelling out his name. ''ohh~ ArEss!'' ''yEss mama!'' he slowly goan. ''Oh daddy I'm close!''

I moaned out out with,a heavy breathe.''me too mama!'' he turned us over moving faster into me.

''YESS DADDY MORE MORE!!~''  with those few words he started pushing, in faster before he filled me.

he pulled in to a kiss as he slipped out of me. his hot cum dripping out of me. we parted our lips rolling over as, I moved into his arms.

"It been to long my love" I purred out resting, my head in the crook of his neck. "Oh mama your gana turn me on again"

he fake cried out turning into a laughing mess. "Round two is fine by me ~daddy~"